Sticks and Stones . . .

ECCIE: The "I-E" stand for Information Exchange.

What I see a lot of on this Political Forum is name calling . . .on both sides.

Frequently when some subject is debated pro and con here there are a large number responses that avoid any discussion of the issue at hand for blatant ad homonym attacks on other posters. Many of them are worse than fifth grade level play ground name calling.

It is my perception (haven't done any statistical analysis) that most liberal issues cannot stand up to reasoned counter arguments, which only leaves them with the name calling.

This is not exchanging information.
Just like what these do........the US Senate and Mr. Trump
Ha ha ha ha. ICU That’s rich. Start by kinda implying both sides are wrong then of course switch to one side is wrong. Lol lol. Ok.
Looks like the thread headline ...
What grade level is Mr. Trumps name calling ?
Ha ha ha ha. ICU That’s rich. Start by kinda implying both sides are wrong then of course switch to one side is wrong. Lol lol. Ok. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
OK, so I will be more explicit:

Both sides on this forum do seem to compete in avoiding any substantive discussion for pointless name calling.

As it turns out, I myself mostly post threads that come from a conservative prospective and then get personally trashed with something like "Trump-Turd" or similar.

Yet that exact thing also happens with illiberal posters. None of it is particularly clever.

Both sides on this forum do seem to compete in avoiding any substantive discussion for pointless name calling.

As it turns out, I myself mostly post threads that come from a conservative prospective and then get personally trashed with something like "Trump-Turd" or similar.

Yet that exact thing also happens with illiberal posters. None of it is particularly clever. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You threw me for a loop, frankly. I was agreeing until you concluded that ''Liberals'' are the name-callers.

Every time I post, a right-winger calls me a name usually reserved from the pen of a friendless Fourth Grader.

Speaking of ''sticks'' and ''Stones''...

R.I.P. Charlie

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...164430812.html

Yet that exact thing also happens with illiberal posters. None of it is particularly clever. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You meant trumptard? I don't mind a factual right leaning perspective. However most right side pegs the meter at extreme right conspiracy nonsense.
Exactly why I've scaled back my participation lately. Not only name calling and labeling but extreme lack of any cogent rebuttal based on anything that can be reasonably substantiated. Forum has devolved to a handful of bandwidth hogging extremists who consider themselves expert on everything simply because they echo "content" heard (yes opposed to read) disseminated by shit stirrers who are equally unqualified, but expert at generating ratings.

They'll never change, so boring. I've decided to let them flap their lips among themselves and enjoy the party until it is akin to going to a dance, but no one willing to dance with. I hope those who have contributed lucid content here follow suit.
Exactly why I've scaled back my participation lately. Not only name calling and labeling but extreme lack of any cogent rebuttal based on anything that can be reasonably substantiated. Forum has devolved to a handful of bandwidth hogging extremists who consider themselves expert on everything simply because they echo "content" heard (yes opposed to read) disseminated by shit stirrers who are equally unqualified, but expert at generating ratings.

They'll never change, so boring. I've decided to let them flap their lips among themselves and enjoy the party until it is akin to going to a dance, but no one willing to dance with. I hope those who have contributed lucid content here follow suit. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Ya I am scaling back a little, so much stupid that it just can't be fixed. I steer clear of 99% of spammer Igor's posts. How many fucking threads do you have to make in a day? Should be a limit of like 2.
The worst may have been the "if you say so" replies.

Luckily banned for now.
who joined the band?
TWK says hey!

bahahahahhahahhaahhahahahha

libs live in glass houses and have tissue paper for skin.

libs live with tds 24/7 yet fail to admit biden and cumallah is a disaster, they aint even treading water.
  • oeb11
  • 08-24-2021, 05:53 PM
WD - Amen - and they react to calling out their insulting , continual name-calling with denial, deflection, and the usual whataboutism.

same content as their Political 'arguments"!

pathetic.
  • oeb11
  • 08-24-2021, 05:58 PM
You threw me for a loop, frankly. I was agreeing until you concluded that ''Liberals'' are the name-callers.

Speaking of ''sticks'' and ''Stones''...

R.I.P. Charlie

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...164430812.html Originally Posted by Chung Tran

A shame - and sudden - the loss of Charlie Watts
I wonder if the 'Stones' will go on - or close it down.

CT - pray tell - Every time I post, a right-winger calls me a name usually reserved from the pen of a friendless Fourth Grader.

What 'name'??? Please elucidate specifics .

With DPSTs posting insults such as 'stupid', moron, idiot' and numerous f-bomb and scatologic hurls = It seems the DPSTs doth 'Complain too Much"!!