I see the future will just be a repeat of the past.....

Big Pharma=DS/Cabal
Originally Posted by texassapper

You see the future?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-G92C2Sf3U
  • oeb11
  • 08-24-2021, 07:47 PM
Read 1984 by George Orwell - 95 zeroes , and othe marxist DPSTs

That is the 'future' the DPST marxists plan for America.
Originally Posted by texassapper
My Doctor Prescribed Chantix to me once for Smoking cessation that was probably a year after it had been out. I never filled it after learning about the crazy side effects people I knew who had taken it or knew someone who did. This Vaccine will probably cause cancer too.
It's definitely possible. How would anyone know whether it caused cancer 15 years after inoculation? You could say the same about COVID. Maybe the spike protein causes cancer 20 years later.
It's definitely possible. How would anyone know whether it caused cancer 15 years after inoculation? You could say the same about COVID. Maybe the spike protein causes cancer 20 years later. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Anything can be dangerous. Look at the OTC Heartburn Medication Zantac. There's Law Suits over that shit causing Cancer. Glyphosate in the Weed Killer Round Up. Chemicals in Food, the Environment, Medications ect. cause toxicity. Toxicity overwhelms the body causing disease. It can be short term or long term.
Jihad Joe is mandating the military to get the jab. He gets his 10% cut from Pfizer. He cut out his middle man, Hunter.