MISSILE LAUNCH??

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-detects...093544642.html

Isreal says they did not detect a launch.
Israel says it was a joint test with the U.S. ... a test of an anti-missile system they have.
Israel says it was a joint test with the U.S. ... a test of an anti-missile system they have. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sounds like saber rattling to me.
"'It is not for Israel to decide on Syria, we are in a unique position, for varying reasons there is consensus against Israeli involvement. We did not create the Syrian situation,' President Shimon Peres said."

Sounds like a good policy for the U.S. to follow as well.
"'It is not for Israel to decide on Syria, we are in a unique position, for varying reasons there is consensus against Israeli involvement. We did not create the Syrian situation,' President Shimon Peres said."

Sounds like a good policy for the U.S. to follow as well. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That should have been the policy of this administration, but history, I believe, will reveal that this administration began the Syrian involvement in Libya when weapons were turned over to the "rebels" in Syria ... funding was sent ... and our emotional support was provided in terms of words toward the established government in Syria.

The die was cast. We stayed out of Egypt. We should stay out of this one.