Blowpop's List - Survived the Final Four Edition

Several of my friends have pointed out that it's been far too long since I've posted an update list. The truth is that it's been a while since I've found a provider who I felt I should add to the list, but an appointment last week with Kendall changed that.

I've also been watching a bunch of basketball. But with March Madness over, things are getting back to normal at Casa Blowpop.

These truly talented women are my favorites in Houston. These are providers who are based in the Houston area, and who are (to the best of my knowledge) currently available for appointments.

Your favorites, of course, may differ; if you think I've left someone off the list, please send me a PM, email, or post here.

(For those who do not know me, I don't do full service in session, but instead prefer a woman with amazing French skills.)

Without further delay, the current Top 10:

1. Bianca Page
2. Veronica Peach
3. MLisa
4. Alyssa32
5. Hannah Hearte
6. Allison of Houston
7. Kendall
8. Magical Melissa
9. Reagan of Houston
10. Brittney from Kentucky

As always, I'm interested in new candidates, so if you run across anyone exceptional (or if you are a provider and you think you have exceptional French skills) please drop me a PM or an e-mail.

Until next time: Stay horny, my friends.
  • Satin
  • 04-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Well BP let me be the first to welcome back the BP list...lol

Good job..this is one list that doesn't suck...or does it?
How would Ruby Red or Sweet Mandy stack up on that list?
Just curious...
Is Alyssa32 still providing and or still around? Last I heard she had given it up and was just cleaning houses.
  • Taint
  • 04-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Hopefully, the banhammer will be visiting Uranus soon.
I'm holding my tongue as I don't want to feed any trolls, but why one would bother to blacken the karma with cynical negativity, I just don't know.... tsk, tsk, tsk.

I say kudos to blowpop and anyone else who does such important oral research. Encourages all the ladies to sharpen their verbal skills for scientific testing.
I can vouch for Fancy's skills. I think she should be on one of those lists.
Damn, I tossed meat at the beast. Serves me right.

Of course I'm self-promoting, as is every lady on ECCIE with every word that they type. Isn't that one of the main points for the existence of the site?

Any man involved with an older woman appreciates the lucky, lusty lassies of maturity who still retain the waterfall effect. Many gentlemen know perfection takes time and certain things improve with age. Youth has it's many attractions, too. Something for everyone here.

I can vouch for Fancy's skills. I think she should be on one of those lists. Originally Posted by yngtxn
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you, you sweet thang! Fond memories of your warmth warm my......ahem, heart, yeah.

I can't say that I have the intimate acquaintance of the other ladies, but I can vouch for the talent of number 3
That's ugly and undeserved. There are quite a few fellows on ECCIE that can testify to my natural female gender.

Enough. Mods?
What's with the recent influx of trolls lately?

BP - another fine list as always.
Pretty sure it's one troll just out on a mission....

Not sure why he/she targeted this particular thread.
frown....i dont like this list as well as the ones you had when i was still in town! lol
(im such a hater)

congrats ladies! (be lucky im not in town..or some of u wouldnt be on there! wink)
Blowpop, don't you have a Hall Of Fame? If not, you should! If memory serves me correctly, BBS was a regular member of this honored list!
Thanks BP ..Im flattered that I always make your list...you are very sweet !! hope to see you again soon, it's been way to long darlin