Question for providers???

Who is your fantasy fuck? A guy or girl you would pay to have sex with?
My fantasy does not necessarily involve a guy or gal who "look" a certain way, or have beautiful looks. My fantasy involves a lover with slow hands, who knows how to touch me, and make my motor purr. Someone that listens to me and cues in to my bodies responses. A lover who goes the extra mile, a relaxing massage, a candle lit room with rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom, and the sexual tension and build up that comes from the anticipation of the act.

Looks do not always mean your going to get something as described above. But intelligence, personality, and a willingness to please your lover, well those things go a long way with me.

However, I have never had to pay for it...and I give mutual reciprocation! =)
Oh GP there is no need to tell us you never have to pay for it. Just because you're not on the clock doesn't mean we don't want you to tell us what we like to hear lol.
Rob & Sheri Zombie

Vincent Perez

-Oh and that bloke who plays Hitman in the movie!
Straight up, RubyRed and PR Sandra. Dear god.. those gals!
-Oh and that bloke who plays Hitman in the movie![/quote]

That Bloke would be Timothy Olyphant.
LOL so lucky that I know my fantasy fuck personally. And I don't have to pay him. Yay!!!!

I'm always looking for a replacement in case he ever moves away or gets attached, though...

Never really fantasize about famous people. I've had a couple of famous people in my time, and they are not necessarily all they're cracked up to be. Give me someone who enjoys mutual worship rather than just sitting back and expecting to be worshipped - at least sometimes sheesh!!!!
Benicio Del Torro, there is something about that man that makes me tingle.
Trace Adkins
Gretchen Wilson

ooollllllaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll llllllllll

on this board it is Petiteassman & tiffany cums
Oh GP there is no need to tell us you never have to pay for it. Just because you're not on the clock doesn't mean we don't want you to tell us what we like to hear lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I guess my fantasy doesn't involve paying..
Lawls...
-Oh and that bloke who plays Hitman in the movie! Originally Posted by Gator42
That Bloke would be Timothy Olyphant.[/quote]

I have a cousin who looks exactly like him..and even acts like him..haha
Ruby red and Ava Baker double....mmmmm.
Kelly Brooke................
Straight up, RubyRed and PR Sandra. Dear god.. those gals! Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
Ruby red and Ava Baker double....mmmmm. Originally Posted by superstud11

awww you guys

me likey a lot!!!!

i want both ideas to come true!!!!!!!

hmmm as for me.....lets see....a big 3some...with who? Johnny Depp.... Robert Downey jr...and of course....ME! LOL
awww you guys

me likey a lot!!!!

i want both ideas to come true!!!!!!!

hmmm as for me.....lets see....a big 3some...with who? Johnny Depp.... Robert Downey jr...and of course....ME! LOL Originally Posted by rubyred