Classy women that can admire another woman and enjoy it

The world has so much jealousy...
I wish women could admire other women as much as I do and enjoy it!!!! There's something about pleasing another woman that turns me on..... Anyone agree????
I'm visiting Atlanta and it seems that this place needs more of it..... Would love to explore and admire my female friend with someone who enjoys the same...........
Can I watch?
Atlanta? Good luck with that.. Lot of gay men that hate real women..
If your going to be in Vegas by chance I WOULD LOVE THAT!
We must hook up
Sounds fun!!! Pm me!!!!!
Totally agree, Most women cannot, they compair themselves to another woman and become jealous.

I had a long term GF for awhile. During that time I stopped hobbying and concentrated on her. She busted me once for checking out another women, my GF was so mad she took an Uber home and wouldn't talk to me for a week.
A hooker posting a hook up with a hooker on a hooker site
Love that
The world has so much jealousy...
I wish women could admire other women as much as I do and enjoy it!!!! There's something about pleasing another woman that turns me on..... Anyone agree????
I'm visiting Atlanta and it seems that this place needs more of it..... Would love to explore and admire my female friend with someone who enjoys the same........... Originally Posted by Katy Adams
Yes, I agree. There is nothing that give me more reason to stop and admire as a woman, any woman. Of course, a beautiful woman is a greater turn on. Next time I am in Atlanta, I would like to take some time and go girl watching with you.

Doubles can be very FUN.

If there's a man here that would not love to have two women at the same time, please tell me!
I agree 1000%. It is hard to find a 3-way vibe where no one feels left out. But sometimes watching can be so unbelievably hot.
Sad because I love the ladies, wish I had a doubles partner in Arkansas.
Doubles can be very FUN.

If there's a man here that would not love to have two women at the same time, please tell me! Originally Posted by eccieuser13
Yes Kindall, several of us would love to have two gorgeous ladies at the same time but having enough gas in the tank is more the issue
Atlanta? Good luck with that.. Lot of gay men that hate real women..... Originally Posted by Majichands
Exaggerate much?
I do agree! I think woman are beautiful and do not feel intimidated by another. I will compliment another woman in a heart beat.
I do agree! I think woman are beautiful and do not feel intimidated by another. I will compliment another woman in a heart beat. Originally Posted by Sarahgfenj
Take a trip to Pittsburgh!!!