The kind of submissive men I like

Submissive men are seemingly cream of the crop... everyone knows that, no need to reiterate it ...but, truly they are god's gift to women

Sweet, polite, caring, admiring for the woman's needs, far from self-absorbed arrogant pricks... humble, even strong when they have to be... the more evolved ones, anyway

Once you've had a taste of submissive men, you just don't go anywhere... well, you do when start taking them for granted, go out into the world and see how all the rest of men are.... then, quickly, make a beeline, back the safe, warm, sweet, soft embrace of a submissive man

The number one thing I absolutely adore - is being worshiped, looked up to when we're together as a special, divine feminine woman... feeling my power over you - making me feel superior... adored, cared for... even if it's just one encounter

Spoiled. I love how they tend to go after my feet, as soon as I remove my boots... rubbing them, with lotion... ahhh ...after a long day

I like how shy, sweet and seemingly innocent they can appear... untarnished, uncorrupted by the evils in this world... all mine to cover with my darkness... sexy

I am totally possessive and highly jealous. As my nature deems I should be

And, sometimes protective, if you bring that streak out in me

I love how they listen, like I'm one of the most important people in the world... at that time ...that puppy dog, genuine, look of adoration in your eyes... simply, touches me

In that moment, I feel strong, confident, perfect - like how a woman should feel all the time when she is in the company of a proper man

I like the contrast of their outer masculinity and inner, softer "femininity" ...it compliments my inner masculine energy and outer femininity perfectly well - a match made in almost heaven

Gift from the gods - paradise on earth - or close, enough...

The sexiest trait - humbleness

It has a unique strength, power of it's own

A wise man knows that it can take you further than arrogance

Besides, it reminds me, when I get too selfish/cocky ...to tame things down a notch, and take better care, relate better with my submissives - helps keep my own nature in balance...

I have no desire to emasculate a man - quite the opposite, accept each other the way we were made, and bring out, appreciate those treasures...

God, I love you

For the rest of my days

Excuse me, when I lose my temper... and forget your beauty
Damn that's awesome, makes my cock twitch in adoration.
You understand us perfectly.
Oh wow! How I would love to belong to you, submit to you. You sound like the perfect mistress!!
Great pic mojo
Very HOT!
Submissive men are seemingly cream of the crop... everyone knows that, no need to reiterate it ...but, truly they are god's gift to women

Sweet, polite, caring, admiring for the woman's needs, far from self-absorbed arrogant pricks... humble, even strong when they have to be... the more evolved ones, anyway

Once you've had a taste of submissive men, you just don't go anywhere... well, you do when start taking them for granted, go out into the world and see how all the rest of men are.... then, quickly, make a beeline, back the safe, warm, sweet, soft embrace of a submissive man

The number one thing I absolutely adore - is being worshiped, looked up to when we're together as a special, divine feminine woman... feeling my power over you - making me feel superior... adored, cared for... even if it's just one encounter

Spoiled. I love how they tend to go after my feet, as soon as I remove my boots... rubbing them, with lotion... ahhh ...after a long day

I like how shy, sweet and seemingly innocent they can appear... untarnished, uncorrupted by the evils in this world... all mine to cover with my darkness... sexy

I love how they listen, like I'm one of the most important people in the world... at that time ...that puppy dog, genuine, look of adoration in your eyes... simply, touches me

In that moment, I feel strong, confident, perfect - like how a woman should feel all the time when she is in the company of a proper man

I like the contrast of their outer masculinity and inner, softer "femininity" ...it compliments my inner masculine energy and outer femininity perfectly well - a match made in almost heaven

Besides, it reminds me, when I get too selfish/cocky ...to tame things down a notch, and take better care, relate better with my submissives - helps keep my own nature in balance...

I have no desire to emasculate a man - quite the opposite, accept each other the way we were made, and bring out, appreciate those treasures...

God, I love you

For the rest of my days

Excuse me, when I lose my temper... and forget your beauty Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
This is beautiful.
i feel i fit this description very well
thanks for sharing
I would like to spank her and make her call me daddy.

Yes daddy can I please have some more.

God, I love you

For the rest of my days

Excuse me, when I lose my temper... and forget your beauty Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
I adore them.
I want a man who is a POWERHOUSE in the boardroom and a kitten behind closed doors.
Being submissive doesn't mean that you are giving up your masculinity.
It means total freedom from control.
I have had many wonderful subs in the past 3 DECADES, and loved most of them.
It is a seductive dance and when you are both into the same thing...intoxicating.
The more a man reveals what turns him on in the BDSM arena the more intoxicating it becomes.
Originally Posted by mojoman
Come on my darling crawl to me and I will release your mind. This is a wonderful picture...Thanks♥
Well Said Zabrina well said!!
I adore them.
I want a man who is a POWERHOUSE in the boardroom and a kitten behind closed doors.
Being submissive doesn't mean that you are giving up your masculinity.
It means total freedom from control.
I have had many wonderful subs in the past 3 DECADES, and loved most of them.
It is a seductive dance and when you are both into the same thing...intoxicating.
The more a man reveals what turns him on in the BDSM arena the more intoxicating it becomes. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
I couldn't have said it better. Although sometimes I like him to take control and you know he could, because he is usually a very powerful man in every aspect of the outside world. He ust prefers to submit and please , because that's how the chivalrous man is. Submissive in the bedroom does not equate to a loss of masculinity.

In fact, quite the opposite, imo.
I couldn't have said it better. Although sometimes I like him to take control and you know he could, because he is usually a very powerful man in every aspect of the outside world. He ust prefers to submit and please , because that's how the chivalrous man is. Submissive in the bedroom does not equate to a loss of masculinity.

In fact, quite the opposite, imo. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I would love to find someone to submit to and please on a regular basis. To me, pleasing a woman is the best way to prove you are a man.