ISO Sunbathing Tease Then Please

It's a long shot but worth a try

I'm looking for a sexy provider in Round Rock (or willing to travel) to meet me at my community pool in a skimpy tiny bikini once school starts. I live in a newly developed community and the pool is always vacant and semi private except for the construction workers working around the area... it will most likely be during the day when people are at work and kids are in school. Nothing explicit will happen in plain view except in the changing room

Let me know if anyone is interested or have any suggestion.
Buy a house with a private pool!

IB
Oh believe me if I could I would but I enjoy the voyeurism and exhibitionism of being out in the open.
Most discreet ladies don't , just my opinion.

IB
How about seeking a provider that does incall at a hotel with a pool ?
Get a room, arrange for her to hang out at the pool at the same time as you . She can tease a bit to get you worked up , then get together at one of your rooms.

I had a potential Sugar Baby I had met on SA that was open to a similar situation. She's a young mom trying to make ends meet and she mentioned that she was taking her kids to the beach. I suggested that I might visit the lake just to check her out while she was hanging around in her bikini. Didn't go through with it for various reasons but she was open.