Providers and Civies. Yall both make up the most odd excuses to cancel.. name your story!

Well after doing this for over 20 years I have heard my fair share of crazy ass Provider excuses as to why they need to cancel. I thought this was only Providers but in the past few years I have come to determine that it is WOMEN.,, period. has nothing to do with their occupation or anything for that matter...

I was supposed to meet up with a 'friend' for just coffee on my way back to Austin from an out of town trip. She confirms multiple times then an hour and half before we are supposed to meet up she sends me this crazy ass detailed story/text I could never corroborate or frankly even believe. Look I could care less WHY YOU NEED TO CANCEL. Just simply say, " I cant make, I am sorry something came up I cannot get out of".. BOOM!! done!!

To me the more the details given the bigger the lie is...Men do not care about your details as to why, (at least the men I know)

I am just ranting for no reason really... just cant vent where I really want too.. oh well. back to my cave
Lmao, I'm sure there are tons of stories to be told and looking forward to reading them. Me I just say something came up and generally give a discount due to it being my fault of having to cancel. There was one time though that i told a person told come over. Right when Ie got there though this other guy said he was at my place. I was freaking out! The guy that just came over never made an appt time. He only said he was off wotk! How the hell that turned into come on over I will never know! Either way I was really embarrassed and the other guu got a really great discount!
I had one tell me her "water broke" and she was on the way to the hospital. Glad she did as it sure the hell would have freaked me out if it had happened while she was with me. She delivered 6 weeks premature.
"I can't make, I am sorry something came up"

Never saw her, figured she'd be a TS ....
^ha.

The classics

Before rates: "great babe! See you around 11pm."
"Wonderful! Xoxo"
At 10:30p after rates confirmed: "I got called into my (9-5) job all of a sudden..."

"I can't come. I've had a *insert spiritual and/or other enlightening revelation here* encounter and just cannot do this anymore and you're a bad influence on me, please never contact me again."

Me: cool, good luck!

3 wks later: "you avail ASAP?? I need discretion."

Repeat process with second client once every 6 months.

Lol, thankfully I don't deal with cancellations too often!