Income Tax, IRS representation and Business Services, Discreet, Private and Confidential

I am a tax professional (CPA) and business adviser in business for over 20 years now. Also, own and have owned several businesses myself. I have worked with providers, entertainers and establishments in the business in these areas. Please contact me and we can talk and/or meet and discuss how I can help (no charge to you if you decide not to move forward). My office is in the Central Dallas area and I do work with clients all over Texas and some in other states.

Sincerely,
R
I can Represent you and you do not have to see to the IRS or even talk them (IRS Representation).

Discount offered to ECCIE approved Providers!!

Confidental, Discrete and Professional!

PM for details!!
Unfiled Tax Returns? Owe the IRS and want to pay less?
See above posts for services available!

Have a great day!
I am also a tax professional (in the Houston area), and have experience dealing with providers' returns.

abdclub
Main office in Dallas and have clients and am often in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and South Texas!

R
See above. Am available to meet before 12.31 to get in last minute planning/savings!!!

RM
Only a couple of days left!!!
How many ads are you going to place??? I thought it was every 90 days? Calling it a poll doesn't make it any less of an ad...particularly when it is your same copy/paste crap everytime
How many ads are you going to place??? I thought it was every 90 days? Calling it a poll doesn't make it any less of an ad...particularly when it is your same copy/paste crap everytime Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Geez thank you! I would never hire a CPA who found me on a hooker board lol. Are you kidding?
.....London.............you' re killin' me here, Lol!! It may be a good idea to be able to talk to someone who understands the hobby and all but to each their own!!!

Best to you Baby!!!

R