RIP Echo Valley

Not sure if you all heard but Echo was killed in a car crash .We worked together + toured a few times together .She was a great person , entertainer + friend + will truly be missed !!! Some of you may have met her when she was at a club or on tour .Keep her + her family in your prayers .
Sorry to hear that.
wow, that's awful! I'm so sorry I didn't know her.

I like Brian Andreas's small pieces of poetry when it comes to condolence and loss. Here is one of his:

It is still so new & all we see is the empty space,
but that is not how it is in the landscape of the heart.
There, there is no empty space & she still laughs & grapples
with ideas & plans & nods wisely with each of us in turn.
We are proud to have known her.
We are proud to have called her friend

I'm sorry for your loss.
aww that is such a nice poem !
Thank you Tat, for letting everyone know.
Closed per forum guidelines

#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.