Change to Showcases?

As of this morning, every time I view a showcase and click on the photos, they no longer appear as pop-ups. Instead, they open up directly in the browser window. This allows me to actually save a photo if I chose to...not sure if that's intentional. Additionally, I'm not able to view most information anymore (about 3 out of every 4 showcases I've checked). Can't view rates, reviews, etc. That info is just gone now...

Anybody else seeing this?
I see nothing different when viewing a showcase. Same as it has always been.

EDIT: Correction, I see what you mean now. Its only on clicking to showcases from posts. Looking through browse showcases seems normal.

Let me see if I can find out whats going on, perhaps there is some maintenance upgrades being run currently.
Answered: Yes there are several upgrades going on with the showcase database. So things will be a little weird for a while until everything is completed.

From what I hear these changes will be awesome and fix a lot of issues we have all been dealing with. So just standby!
  • Kloe
  • 06-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Answered: Yes there are several upgrades going on with the showcase database. So things will be a little weird for a while until everything is completed.

From what I hear these changes will be awesome and fix a lot of issues we have all been dealing with. So just standby! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Okay!

Been standing all day today...I need to make changes on my showcase.

So how long is this gonna take?
You may go ahead with changes to your showcase.
Why are reviews not showing up on provider ads??
This just started yesterday.
We know about that. There a are few bugs that will be worked out as the upgrade progresses.
I can't edit my showcase!
Same with mine, Leilani. Haven't been able to edit it all day. I'm sure they will have it fixed soon.
I noticed one Oklahoma provider had some pics disappear from her showcase, so I sent her a PM asking why she would remove some of her best photos.

She was surprised to hear they were missing and said she didn't remove them. Ladies, you all might want to check your showcases and ensure your pics are intact.
Yes I was informed the showcases are locked out to changes during this upgrade. Sorry for the misinformation earlier.
FYI - I notice that I can no longer see the rates on showcases, but some others tell me they can still see rates.

Apparently, some can see rates, some can't. Is there anyone else who can't see rates on the showcases now?
I can see rates on about half.
I can see rates on about half. Originally Posted by IDMT
Not every lady displays rates. I'm talking about one particular lady whose showcase shows rates who some guys can see, but I can't.

IDMT, who is one of the ladies you can see rates for?
I'm curious, why aren't ALL reviews of one girl listed? Lots of ladies travel and if guys from other states can see them, they may ask for a return visit from her to his state. Thanks for any info on my question.