A Different Showcase Question

I don't want one! But it keeps popping up.

And I can't get it to go away.

So....how can we fix this?
I don't want a showcase.
At ALL!!
Once the upgrades are completed you can go to your your User CP and remove it yourself. For now it has been disabled and removed from public view.
Good! Thank you.
Sorry for the bump, but any news on when this is going to be fixed??

It's becoming a bit combersome fielding 80 questions a day ALL asking the exact same "Why can't I see your showcase?" [Short answer, I don't need a showcase, I have a website---I don't even try to explin its a ECCIE background problem]

I know its 'disabled' and gives you an error message if you click on the tab, but WHY is there a tab at all? There didn't used to be (on mine)!

And WHEN will I be able to remove the tab?

It's becoming a bit combersome fielding 80 questions a day ALL asking the exact same "Why can't I see your showcase?" [Short answer, I don't need a showcase, I have a website---I don't even try to explin its a ECCIE background problem]

I know its 'disabled' and gives you an error message if you click on the tab, but WHY is there a tab at all? There didn't used to be (on mine)!

And WHEN will I be able to remove the tab? Originally Posted by MaggieSinead
Not to be snarky Maggie, but the answer to your question is "when management here tells us everything is ready to go". Or if you prefer, another way to answer is "We don't know". Clearly it is still be worked on.
Just a couple of things I noticed on your website.

#1 On your services page, you mention that you only advertise on ErosGuide. Now that you're on Eccie, you might want to modify that statement as not to confuse anyone who visits.

#2 Your link on the main welcome page offers a jump back to ErosGuide only. If we linked to your site from Eccie, why would we want to "return" to ErosGuide.

I'm guessing these are just housekeeping items that need addressing now that you've joined Eccie.

KA

And WHEN will I be able to remove the tab? Originally Posted by MaggieSinead
Not to be snarky Maggie, but the answer to your question is "when management here tells us everything is ready to go". Or if you prefer, another way to answer is "We don't know". Clearly it is still be worked on. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You're not

But a little bird mentioned that it was finished.
It's a bit frustrating. After a year and a half on this site with no showcase, SUDDENLY this mystery tab popps out of nowhere

That would be the reason you have not seen a public announcement of the changes yet. There not much sense for a big hoopla (or little birds) until these nagging little bugs are worked through.