Can't Stay Logged In

OK, so I stupidly upgraded to Internet Explorer 9 recently. In the process, so that I could read some comments in a blog that I had made, I unchecked the box under Tools/Safety/Delete Browsing History that retains your User ID and Passwords on your favorite sites.

As you guessed, I had to start re-entering this info when I visited the sites. I went back into Tools and checked the correct box and then clicked on Delete, and it seemed to fix the problem except for one site....Eccie. Each time I come here now, I have to log in again.

Help, someone? Thanks,

tt, the e-tarded one
Im not an IE guy and actually have not used it in years. My only advice is to be sure you're clicking remember me when you login.
Nope, I've done that for the last 3 days. I log in to Eccie, leave (without logging out) and come back 30 minutes later and need to log in all over again. I don't think its something I can do in my Eccie user options; I think its something I have to do from my IE Tools.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-01-2011, 11:15 PM
I believe what is happening to you is a timeout. If you stay logged in long enough without actually doing anything you will be logged off automatically. That is what happened to me when I put my phone down long enough while I am still logged in.
Nope, can't be that. Up until a week ago, I could log onto Eccie, shut down my computer (without logging off) and go to sleep. The next morning, back onto Eccie without having to log on. Obviously, I changed a setting on Internet Options that Eccie didn't like.
This probably isn't much help, but I've had the same logging off experience with FF 5 and Chrome. Thought it might be related to cookies, but after a little more research I don't think that is the case. ??? (scratching head)