Downer and Seductions update

A hobby buddy said this, so am passing it along.

Spent the day there yesterday. For starters getting across the border was a breeze. No more having to show a vax card. The Downer had about 10-15 ladies working mid day shift. Luckily I found two that I really clicked with and had a great time !. There was never really a lot of guys in the place and most of the girls were just killing time on their phones. Now for the best part ! Their 10 dollar buffet was outstanding !!! . They have really raised the bar on this . London broil , large piece of battered Haddock and a salad bar that was incredible . The best ten bucks ive spent in a long time ! . The bad news is that Seductions next door , no longer has a day shift . It will only be open Friday and Saturday nights starting at 10pm. Over all , I had a Great time !
But I wonder how it really was. I don’t think I’ll eat a fish fry there. I just want titties.
Always liked the fresh fish and titties up North....LOL

Must have eaten countless meals back in the day when the food was free and we got 50-55% more when exchanging USD for CAD. Heck it was just as good as Pattaya back then! Was so good would sometimes make the trip over 3 times a week.

Always preferred Seductions almost daily buffets but Downer had a decent buffet on Fridays. Same went for PE55 on Fridays. Recall when GTR, Mintz, Concord and that SC almost across from Penthouse, forgot the name, had a decent buffet. Even had the buffet at Penthouse a few times. All FREE!

Back then the SOP was; have the free meal, then the dancers, who bared it all, were your desert! You got so spoiled by the GWN SC action, the SCs in WNY just could NEVER ever match up to. Those were the days.

Sadly updating to today only 3 SCs remain. When back in the day there were well over a dozen.
Yup, born 10 year too late !!
All 3 are now open... Where they bare it all.

Downer 1 905-358-9124 - NOW OPEN DAILY 11AM TO 2AM

Seductions 1 905-374-4090 - Open limited hours shown on website.

Mints 1 905-357-0471 - Opening Hours: Thursday thru Saturdays 7pm – 2am
Was there a couple of weekends ago.

Seductions was closed on Friday and should have been on Saturday. Not more than a dozen or so people in there and only a girl on each stage. No girls mingling around. Awful!

Sundowner was ok. I am used to the golden days so you may think differently but talent in my opinion is lacking. Don't get me wrong there are some hotties in there but overall definitely not like it was.
Seems the pandemic opened up a lot of girls eyes and made them find out there is a life out there that doesn't include giving up there bodies to strangers
Called Downer for cover entry rates.
DJ said free entry till 7:30pm, then 10 bucks weekdays, 20 bucks weekends and holidays 25 bucks.
Was there in Jan and no cover daytime. Grabbed a $10 lunch there before grabbing something else. Food and tits were both good 😎
Downer food was always good. Miss all those free buffets back in the 'Golden Era'. The fully nude girls were your dessert.