Asian alternatives to ker st

I've been to ker st a couple times and had good times. I was just wondering if there any other asian alternatives in the Niagara area? I looked thru leolist and saw one in Welland. Not sure if anyone can offer a comparison. Thanks!
In NF there was U Health Spa about a half mile away from Ker but it seems to be closed. U Health Spa website is still up but they don't respond anymore.

Before Covid there were 3 other Asian Cat houses in NF competing with Ker. Right now Ker is the only Spa that survived.

There are a couple AMPs in Welland and St Kitts, which post on leolist and gets reviews on Canadian boards. Just a little longer drive to reach them.

Maxs in Welland is a good MP but not Asian.

St Kitts has a couple MPs, Pink Pearl and Niagara SE, formally the old Studio 2000 spa. Both on Welland Ave and both get reviewed a lot on GWN boards.
Thank you for the reply! I hope more open up. We need some variety lol.
  • LTO_3
  • 07-25-2023, 12:09 PM
Asian alternatives to Ker St are all hit and miss. Most pics are never indicative of who you'll actually meet and this also applies to Ker St. In fact some guys have said that Ker St isn't as good vs before Covid.

LTO_3
Asian alternatives to Ker St are all hit and miss. Most pics are never indicative of who you'll actually meet and this also applies to Ker St. In fact some guys have said that Ker St isn't as good vs before Covid.

LTO_3 Originally Posted by LTO_3
I have read that it was better pre-covid. I think it's understood that the ads for the Asian places are usually never who is there lol. It's a crapshoot
Most, if not all, of the Asian ads have now include this disclaimer:

"We are an agency and serve many cities. Photos are a likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate."
Most, if not all, of the Asian ads have now include this disclaimer:

"We are an agency and serve many cities. Photos are a likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate." Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
I've been noticing that too.
GWN boards report U-Health Spa in NF opened again. This nice spa is less than a mile away from Ker St amp.
I went to ker st earlier this week and had a great time. I'll look into uhealth