elite option??

Anyone tell me what the "elite" option is at Temptations??

i am going to be in the niagara Falls area next week and am scoping out the scene and saw that and wondered what it means??

thanks

FF
  • LTO_3
  • 12-15-2023, 10:06 AM
Anyone tell me what the "elite" option is at Temptations??

i am going to be in the niagara Falls area next week and am scoping out the scene and saw that and wondered what it means??

thanks

FF Originally Posted by fstforward
That's Temps way having you pay more for GFE+ or PSE type services. The big variable, of course, depends on the girl you're seeing since the "elite" option may vary from one girl to the next.

LTO_3
I've also seen these options at other agencies in the region.i can only speak to mine as every SP is different. (The Dr)
I've also seen these options at other agencies in the region.i can only speak to mine as every SP is different. (The Dr) Originally Posted by Michele@diamonds
Can you pm me a list of those services? Going to be on your side of the border soon and want to plan ahead thanks. And welcome to Eccie:! thumbup:
Can you pm me a list of those services? Going to be on your side of the border soon and want to plan ahead thanks. And welcome to Eccie:! thumbup: Originally Posted by stiffchicken
Pm sent ��