Encounter: Jordan - Another amazing dental assistant.

Date: 3/21/2023
Name: Jordan
User ID:: No post on ECCIE or OH2, but she may post one in the future
Phone: she will provide
Email Address: jordanredraiders@gmail.com
URL / Website: NA
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: Conversation, LFK, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Reddish brown to lower back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just drop dead gorgeous. I am totally guessing here, but I would say she is 5’ 7”, 115 lbs, hazel green eyes, beautiful perky B cups, pierced belly button on a flat stomach. A couple very small tats. Pretty smile.
My description is not doing her justice, if you like coed type spinners, she is a 10.
Recommendation: Yes
Where did you meet her at?
Or find her
Date: 3/21/2023
Name: Jordan
User ID:: No post on ECCIE or OH2, but she may post one in the future
Phone: she will provide
Email Address: jordanredraiders@gmail.com
URL / Website: NA
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: Conversation, LFK, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Reddish brown to lower back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just drop dead gorgeous. I am totally guessing here, but I would say she is 5’ 7”, 115 lbs, hazel green eyes, beautiful perky B cups, pierced belly button on a flat stomach. A couple very small tats. Pretty smile.
My description is not doing her justice, if you like coed type spinners, she is a 10.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Rancher91
How the hell are we supposed to text her if you didn’t provide any information on how to get ahold of her other than an email address
Rate would be helpful.
She found me. One of her friends that hobbies shared my number with her. I am lucky enough to have this happen from time to time.

She asked that I share her e-mail, which I did. If she does a welcome wagon post I will post that link here. She is very new to this.
  • TAZ
  • 03-23-2023, 07:47 AM
Rate?
She found me. One of her friends that hobbies shared my number with her.... Originally Posted by Rancher91
Since you mentioned someone else gave her your number and you also said another "dental assistant" in your title, is her friend the 1st dental assistant Mackenzie?
We have had other dental assistants here. Nursing students are also fairly common.
Where did you meet her at? Originally Posted by italian8527
Since you mentioned someone else gave her your number and you also said another "dental assistant" in your title, is her friend the 1st dental assistant Mackenzie? Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
Yes, that is the one I was referring to.
Is that Madison May from SnapChat?
Surprised she passed along that email address - it seems like it would be one that she would want to protect a little better.
Two reviews that have almost the exact same title and description, down to the height and weight, along with the same throw away line about tats and the initial contact?
The woman in this ad has been on rubMD for a long time. Looks like since that went down she is migrating to other boards. I’ve seen her, she is cute and fun but not what OP described…so I’m thinking “no”. Not the same woman.