For the thread that got closed.....HatinG on Corpus Christi.....

HEY TEXASQUEST! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LIKING MY NIPPLES! I LOVE HOW U SUCK ON THEM ANYWAYS! COME ON OVER TO MY PALACE AND CUM SUCK ON THEM SOME MORE! OH WELL SO MUCH FOR AMORYB'S LIL PUNK ASS. YEAH I'M GANGSTA AND YEAH I'M HOOD BUT I STILL LOOK GOOD! HAH! EMILY WHERE U AT?! LOL!

YES CORPUS CHRISTI IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME! HEE HAW!!!
You tell em your majesty... they fuck with you the fuckwith the kingdom LOL!
YEAH ALL MY KNIGHTS IN SHINING ARMOR WILL ATTACK! LOL!
I make WK look good.

PM your way, M.
b i t c h
you

are way
beneath me

get ya game up & get cha sum swag

Miss STEW HEAD Nueces County Spelling B champ *MAJESTY oh miss I'm sooo highly EDUCATED bitch are you seriously talking about the way I spelled fareal lmao ugh??? wow!!!!!!!bored ass! get a job then u wont have to wear ya pussy out so much then you could just use this to supplement your income. WHAT THE FUCK??? GANGSTA PROSTEE WHO WANTS THAT???MAYBE SOMEONES F ETISH * trash ass gangster whore who thinks cause she won the spelling b at school thats shes EDUCATED???? BITCH U WON THAT SPELLING B B*CAUSE YO MAMA SUCKED THE WHOLE FACULTY 2 GET YOU THAT RIBBON ~!!!! I dont know you true!!! but I know I have a good judgement of character and you just seem really low class hunni!!

F a the record WHORE i know why you are sooo mad about me posting in the CC forum yeah!!i know about you working with lt. Magnum from CC vice he talks too much he told me about how he has a few girls working for him your name was mentioned as a "local" told me about how on some days you the vice set up stings on "johns" anyhow. I posted my 2 sense about CC (( true late a month after the fact)) bit better late than never. you didnt care to take heed to my posts and youre a local **** bitch you already know that city hotter than lava hoe**** but what everyone doesnt know about you is that you think youre "above the law" Run me out of town ha???? LMFAO ( yeah my fat azz) kick my ass LMAO okay?? you needa FOCUS ON KICKING THAT forbidden topic ~ you run someone out of town imagine that!!! Bitch you can have that CROOKED COASTAL ASS CITY & ho why u got Kim Kardashin on yo AViTAR WOW *** where they do that at *** must be round where they talk n make deals with LE then act like they above it wheres your HO BOOK PICTURE from CC ((( fuckin local))) ho u a snitch!! the Gone "spank you" 4 that shit!! and I use Bitch & ho lightly thats the way I talk to ghetto hos so they can understand otherwise they just dont get it but yeah you aint have to get soooo GHETTO Crunk ABOUT ME POSTING IN WHAT YOU LIKE TO CALL YOUR CITY I GUESS ITS YOUR "EC" & YOUR "BP" AND YOUR LOOSE LIPS THATS GOT YOU FEELING LIKE A FUKING MAGIESTY OF YOUR OWN GOT DAMN SELF *** LEARN TO BE A MORE PROSPEROUS & POSITIVE HO WHORE HAPPY HOING 2 YOU BITCH*** IT'S TOP OF THE MORNING GET OFF THE forbidden topic AND GET ME $$$$$$$$

THE MORE YOU HATE THE MORE I SHINE

YOU KEEP ME SHINING HO

HATE ME SOME MO'

OH AND TO ALL THE GENTLEMEN WHO WERE REQUESTING ME OFF BP IN CC YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH PM FOR A APPOINTMENT OR CALL ME AT 2105634921 I WILL BE BACK IN TX IN FEB. 2011. DUE TO BAD EXP. I WILL NOT BE HOSTING IN CORPUS CHRISTI, TX POSSIBLY IN SURROUNDING CITY. i WILL BE PROVIDING OUTCALLS 2 PORT LAVACA, PORT ARANSAS, INGLESIDE,PORTLAND, VICTORIA, KINGSVILLE, MCALLEN & MORE IF YOURE INTERESTED
Tl;dr.
BITCH GET REAL! STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE CORPUS FORUMS AND NOBODY WANTS TO SEE UR DUMBASS BACK HERE ANYWAYS! U STILL CAN'T SPELL WORTH A DAMN AND JUST FOR THE RECORD I DON'T DO forbidden topic. AND NO I DON'T WORK FOR VICE BECAUSE IF THAT WAS THE CASE EVERYONE ON HERE WOULD HAVE BEEN BUSTED A LONG ASS TIME AGO. I MAY BE GHETTO BUT BITCH I STILL LOOK GOOD. AND I'M SHINING ALOT BRIGHTER THAN YOU ARE HUN. SO NEXT TIME U GONNA BUMP UR GUMS HOE GET UR FACTS RIGHT IF YOU'RE GONNA TALK SHIT! MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD CUZ I SWEAR THIS WILL GET UGLY! SHE HAS NO BUSINESS RUNNING HER MOUTH IN THE CORPUS CHRISTI FORUM ANYWAYS.
BESIDES WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP AT 6 AM TO POST ON HERE TO TALK SHIT?! HMMMMM...........THATS A CRACKHEAD MOVE IF YOU ASK ME! WHO'S THE forbidden topic NOW?! LMFAO!

SUCKS TO BE YOU KILLEE!
If you two just want to bash each other do it via PM. The forums is not the place for this crap.