Tis the Season

Well folks, another joyous Christmas season is upon us. The time of the year to show our love, humanity,
generosity, etc. I always hear this, but never quite buy in. All of the evidence usually says the opposite.
How many of you have been shopping lately? I went and it was terrible. People are rude and aggressive.
Sweet little grandmothers will knock you on your ass to get the latest game ahead of you. You'll get run over in
the parking lot if you aren't quick.

Family..... Why is it we only see some family at Christmas? Because we don't like them. If we did we would see them
all year long. We'd call them regularly and do things with them all year. I'm about to visit with in laws that I just saw at thanksgiving.
We should space these events better. There is no way that they have become less annoying in only a month.
And the gifting. I don't want to buy anything for these people, and won't like the gifts that they feel obligated to buy for me.

Crime, depression, suicide, family violence, binge drinking and weight gain are the things that come with Christmas.
Good luck to all of you and Merry Christmas.
Well folks, another joyous Christmas season is upon us. The time of the year to show our love, humanity,
generosity, etc. I always hear this, but never quite buy in. All of the evidence usually says the opposite.
How many of you have been shopping lately? I went and it was terrible. People are rude and aggressive.
Sweet little grandmothers will knock you on your ass to get the latest game ahead of you. You'll get run over in
the parking lot if you aren't quick.

Family..... Why is it we only see some family at Christmas? Because we don't like them. If we did we would see them
all year long. We'd call them regularly and do things with them all year. I'm about to visit with in laws that I just saw at thanksgiving.
We should space these events better. There is no way that they have become less annoying in only a month.
And the gifting. I don't want to buy anything for these people, and won't like the gifts that they feel obligated to buy for me.

Crime, depression, suicide, family violence, binge drinking and weight gain are the things that come with Christmas.
Good luck to all of you and Merry Christmas. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Thanks for those inspiring words Mr Smith. I know we will have a more joyous season than we otherwise would have.
Thanks for those inspiring words Mr Smith. I know we will have a more joyous season than we otherwise would have.
Originally Posted by rjdiner
I do what I can.
lol--thanks for sharing...interesting thoughts!
Well, I know I feel better.....its good to find you are not alone..thanks mr smith for sharing..