the Dames4u issue

First and foremost I'd like to thank the mods and admins (local and general) for having dealt with the outing dames4u undertook last night in the wee hours using the nickname "whatthemotherfuck" which was quickly banned and anything he outed was swiftly removed.

Second of all, the purpose of me posting this is simply to thank these individuals. It is not intended to spur and instigate violent discussions or attacks on this low life dames4u.

Third of all,

To you dames4u, because I know you will read this. You are so pitiful and your life is so miserable that you do not realize that you and only you can get in trouble for doing this.

For your information dames4u you CANNOT do any damage to my life or jobs or anything or anybody. You are just one complete idiot. You cannot inflict any "damage" nor can you get me fired like you tried by calling my job. Business is running slow for you pal? You mad bro? It will slow down even more and you may get yourself acquainted with how many years you are potentially looking at for pimping and living off the means of prostitutes. You "killed" your own business buddy by being so stupid to abuse people's trust.

You amuse me more than anything and are pathetic.

And now : is there still anyone out there who does not believe me that dames4u did call my job and tried to get my fired?

Of course with no success.

Go eat shit dames4u and do us all a favour and hide away for good.
Fuckin pimps.

Maybe we need to have another hug a pimp day to make him feel special
  • FFH
  • 12-14-2014, 09:49 AM
Lol, I saw it all. I reported them all.

I was a little drunk so I thought I was seeing things.

It was done so early in the morning I don't think to many people saw it.
What did I miss?
Nothing that would concern you unless he has your personal real life information.
All was removed form public view.

There is already enough information on the site that would warn others of the consequences of dealing with him and his agency.

Please let's keep this civil and not stoop to his level by posting any private or personal information about him. The result of ANYONE doing so will be an immediate ban.

UNDERSTOOD?

If you want to do any of that, do not do it on THIS board.
Yes Bambino, I agree with the2dawgs that you didn't miss much. This dude is not worth your or my or anybody's discussion from this point on. He simply doesn't get it that he CAN"T ruin my reputation, get me fired or otherwise affect my family or job(s) in any way. I am not sure of the others affected by his actions though which is the reason why I am grateful mods acted swiftly. Perhaps they saved some marriages here, perhaps something else. Who knows?
What did I miss? Originally Posted by bambino
Oh my.
I planned on outing Bambino today but not that seems pretty anti-climactic.
Gee, I was out having fun and a real life.
Missed the latest drama completely.
I was going to out Silver, he thinks he is a big deal now, since he was filmed by the History channel folks, he was out by the highway trolling for chicks, slapping his dick against his stomach, and one of the local ladies stopped, gave him a bag of apples, and stroked him a few times. Now the local lady will be on the show "Pickers" on the History channel, this Wednesday at 9 pm. Don't know if Silver made the cut, but the show is filmed in my AOR.