Happy Holidays!

So hey guys....

What (or who) did you buy for yourself this year?
I know you all were very good boys and especially good girls this year.

So what cool, scrumptious, badass toy did you get for yourselves?

Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine.
  • BSer
  • 12-19-2014, 07:31 AM
I'm trying to buy me some CarmenXoXo if she would actually show up.
I'm getting the Festivus pole set up today
I'm getting the Festivus pole set up today Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Is that what the strippers are calling it these days?
I'm trying to buy me some CarmenXoXo if she would actually show up. Originally Posted by BSer
Did you offer Newports? Pastries?
A ride in the truck?

Sweeten the deal man.
AG when are you holding your Festival Party?
Did someone say Party?
Unfortunately in our region it is getting increasingly harder to find a good someone to buy unless you are into plastic sluts like NatalieMilano and alike and ready to dump $400 an hour. I can fuck many sluts overnight for this amount silicone and ink free.
  • BSer
  • 12-22-2014, 06:20 PM
Hey Festivous is tomorrow, i donated some cash to the Human Fund in All your names.
Thank you BSer, and if you find coal in your stocking, that's from Silver, don't be mad, his is part owner of the Coal-Tit- Nipple Run mine, that's his gift to all this year, Fucking Silver!
Hey Festivous is tomorrow, i donated some cash to the Human Fund in All your names. Originally Posted by BSer
You truly are a giver

Thank you BSer, and if you find coal in your stocking, that's from Silver, don't be mad, his is part owner of the Coal-Tit- Nipple Run mine, that's his gift to all this year, Fucking Silver! Originally Posted by eaglehorse
That explains the black rocks in the yard this morning........
Silver really does have good aim. lol

I am curious,
How did he know I'd need to pass out so much though???

I know I've been VERY good this year.

Just ask around...
It's 4am..... my Christmas starts today at noon. I just got done trimming the tree, wrapping the presents and making enough homemade chicken soup to feed an army (my contribution to the family feast). I finally got to sit down eat some cookies, drink some eggnog (heavy on the rum) and log in. I just wanted to wish everyone and there families a Merry Christmas.
I am holding out for a couple of bi-sexual blondes that love somebody that could pass for Santa Cuz.
You do know who Santa Cuz is do you not?