What did the Stork bring to the Ladyandatramp?

We all know "The ladyandatramp" and we know she was due to shit out her offspring in December. Does anyone know what came out of her? I myself particularly don't give a fuck but decided to post this as one big KONGRATZ to her for having dumped yet another burden on everyone's paycheck. I hope if it is a female it does not become a provider some 18 years from now and follow into the footsteps of his mother and younger aunt's amazing careers as public servants. Last time I saw her she was with some guy that looked like someone just released from a homeless shelter. Hope he did not father her kid. It is some client anyway. She is the kind of chick that needs a few dna's run to determine the daddy. Perhaps the question is who STORKED her lol? KONGRATZ!!!
Tits, I heard through the grapevine, your DNA is traced back to "Lucy". Is that true?
Are you the father of her kid EH? She is within your military paycheck. She was so deseprate one time I fucked her for 90 flowers and got her some good teary eyes because of my huge dong. I am sure she remembers me to this very day. Strangely enough, last time she saw me DAHNTAHN she was all over me and hugging me and asking how I was. Strange behavior considering the deep psychological shit therapy I gave her lol. Are you getting ready to pay some Child Support EH? I wonder if you were that homeless scumbag with her I saw in the summer. It's got to be you!
  • BSer
  • 01-01-2015, 11:02 PM
Eaglehorse is loaded, I plan on asking him for a loan.

Why the concern over this hookers baby daddy?
Just to shoot the breeze bro and because you guys don't want me to talk about that scumbag.