Thank you KC Veterans!

From WW1 to the middle east, men and women have given time, limb and life in service to this country.
This weekend we honor the men and women who have served our nation in the armed services. Our veterans put their lives on the line so that we might live freely and prosperously. We owe it to them to make sure that the America they fought to defend for our generation is here for the next. Tim Huelskamp, Member of Congress suggests there are three ways we can strive to show our respect and gratitude to the men and women who put it all on the line for us. First, we must fulfill the promises made to our veterans. Second, we must ensure that the rights of our veterans and active and reserve duty service members are never neglected. Whether it is their religious liberties or their voting rights, they deserve the freedom to exercise the very same freedoms they fight to uphold. Third, we can keep the American Dream alive. They fought to defend it abroad, we must fight to defend it at home.
Thanks to those Eccie members, men and women who served and defended in the past, the present and the future.
Won't speak for all the Vets, but I want to thank those that are giving us thanks on this day for our service it means alot. BTW a great quote I will save it. Our family has serveral veterans (WWII, Korea, VietNam and the Gulf War), we get together and celebrate in our own special way.
Hire veterans.....
Hire veterans..... Originally Posted by ekim008

I use to work for a company that the majority of us were vets. Army, Navy, and Marines. we had plenty to talk about at beer thirty time.
A HUGE THANK YOU to all of our service men and women present and past
I agree with all. There is a thread on the National Sand about a similar topic on how veterns are treated in you want to follow this link.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1051889904