K-State

how many of you think K-State will make it to the National Championship they play Baylor tonight at 7 pm
optimist-klein!!! Go KState, I think they got a great shot of not only making it, but winning the National Championship.
A little optimism is a good thing. After Texas A&M shocked Bama, I think K-State's chances are excellent if they keep playing the way they've been playing. Winning it......well, they will have to bring their A game and then some. I'm a KU fan in most things, but K-State has really built an outstanding program. Credit must be given where it is due.
A little optimism is a good thing...K-State has really built an outstanding program. Credit must be given where it is due. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Just like SOF! She has quite a program.....and she is a wildcat in every sense of the word!

seems like I need to get some presents ready for this wildcat soon! LIKE STACY, I AM NORMALLY A JayHawk but to night.....
http://espn.go.com/college-football/...state-wildcats
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/?channe...nchPlayer=true

7 - 14 1st period

17-35
24-35
24-52
3rd period
Well f*(&$!!! MY crystal ball broke again! WHat the hell happened? Did KState forget they had a game today??? Correction, KState HAD an excellent chance to play for the National Championship. Now.....um, probably not. Man that was not a pretty game at all.
It looked like K-State didn't show up for the game.
I don't think KU has ever showed up yet.
Baylor looked like they had K-States play book. Baylor blitzed more in this game then any other game. Kline was on his back most of the game.
Kline has always been a poor passer even in high school.
I wish the team the best next week.
Coach Snyder was blaming himself for how the team played. Stating he didn't have them ready for this game.
It's the S.I. Jinx..
did I say kstate to win champinship, my bad mispelling on my part I meant to right Alabama will win the national championship game, roll tide!!!
It's the S.I. Jinx.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Exactly BMB...and Optimus Klein probably lost the Heisman tonight as well.
It looked like K-State didn't show up for the game.
I don't think KU has ever showed up yet.
Baylor looked like they had K-States play book. Baylor blitzed more in this game then any other game. Kline was on his back most of the game.
Kline has always been a poor passer even in high school.
I wish the team the best next week.
Coach Snyder was blaming himself for how the team played. Stating he didn't have them ready for this game. Originally Posted by Mr_LongStick
I love my Hawks but facts are facts. Every Saturday the Jayhawks get lost on the way to the stadium. *sniff*
K-State... What the fuckin fuck?!?! Really guys??? Lose to Baylor??? Badly! Damn! <grumble grumble grumble>
Thanks Kstate for clearing the way for Notre Dame!