About fost/sesta...

While I do understand that minors and women are being forced into this industry and I think that is horrible!!! And, in those cased, yes there needs to be help for those victims.

However we on this board and other boards are not being forced into this industry/hobby and this new law or laws whatever the hell it is could affect us ladies and gentlemen. I for one am not going to sit back and let this crap happen AGAIN!!!I got back into the hobby in April after being ouwt for close to two years as I was in a relationship. In April when I came back everything was gone.

Finally eccie came up and a ton of other sites which work well for me and I hope other sister providers as well what I am saying is NO ONE knows what's going to happen Jan 1 and I think that we should have another method of contacting and advertising our services. Ladies we are not stupid, let's fight for this hobby that we love and enjoy. Let's form a group some place online that only we and our verified Gentlemen friends know about!!! Im not going to be pushed aside with this law in fact I'm working on some things right now. If you have ideas or want to help me Text with your handle and ideas.I'm really serious about this. Let's not just not speculate let's do something about it!!!
It is the oldest profession in the World.
While the medium may change, the profession will live on.

Laws will never change human nature!
Well I'm updating contact adding social media emailing pming all my stuff to all friends. I'm not the one to just sit around and do nothing
Well I'm updating contact adding social media emailing pming all my stuff to all friends. I'm not the one to just sit around and do nothing Originally Posted by Lacie Rae
I think this is smart. Good luck.
I think this is smart. Good luck. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
Ty
If things get rough, just search my name fellas. I'll have a vanilla twitter and IG and an account on Ello that doesn't care about NSFW as long as it's marked proper.