URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183, close to Pavilion
Activities: HJ FIV DATY* NE SE 69 and more see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty but starting to age, 5’0-5’2, darker skin, b cup with dark nipples, slightly trimmed bush, fit but no muscle
Recommendation: Yes
NM
Attempting not to be disrespectful, Mr. teaspoon, but I’m calling baloney on your review. Your fiction was well written, however, there are a few red flags… Rarely, do you get that kind of service in a 30 minute massage.

I’m sure this was your fantasy, but please don’t disrespect the providers, if it didn’t happen.

Let’s keep this forum as accurate as possible, not to lose the integrity and intention of the website.
  • ATX
  • 10-24-2023, 12:44 PM
You weren't there bro so who are you to make such accusations you sound like a white knight defending this place on an honest not stellar review. And please keep ros in ros
Hi. I can't see all the things you guys are arguing over, but I hope this board is overall civil. I've joined many boards over the years and they are great because people help one another. I hope I am glad i joined this one.
I agree. Let's keep this forum civil, allowing people to share experience freely and honestly. No need to pick on anyone. A few months ago, I posted the very first review on H Foot and someone was asking if I was affiliated with H Foot. Now look how useful that information is for H foot.
Guys, I was not trying to pick on anyone,

I know what I know. Like I said, attempting to be respectful. My apologies, just attempting to protect the forum, and the provider.

Not a white night, I just know what is available and not available
Except now a couple of you have my attention.
So cut it out.
Actually Cchriss you were right. I didn’t mean to mislead anybody by saying 69 was on the table. Everything I wrote was true, except for the 69. I love a good daty so I mistakenly wrote in the review the position as 69 while it was a daty + hj. Otherwise everything was accurate and true. As usual ymmv.
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing thread