Doubles...What are they all about

When I think about engaging in doubles, it only took me a couple of seconds to realize I don't know what to ask for, I don't know what to expect. I'm sure there's a thousand variations, honestly I'm very naive around this topic.
Please don't all laugh at once lol
Thanks everyone
I have done but a few and they were kinky and fun but as a guy, if you are not able to pop at least 2 loads from your balls in an hour I'm not sure it is worth it dollar wise. I'm several years past 65 and am thankful to be able to perform maybe once per month, I could do more but budget is slim for once a week! I digress: Doubles are fun but not worth the double fee IMHO, only!

PS: MSPY the rally cry I live by: Multiple Shots Per Year!!
Take a peek around ECCIE. Start here.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1830904

If you explore a double, MAKE DAMNED SURE the ladies are lady friendly and/or work together well. If they aren't bi - keep looking. Having two women in bed with you and they don't touch each other is mot nearly as fun.
Take a peek around ECCIE. Start here.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1830904

If you explore a double, MAKE DAMNED SURE the ladies are lady friendly and/or work together well. If they aren't bi - keep looking. Having two women in bed with you and they don't touch each other is mot nearly as fun. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Yes, agree with that thought!
I agree!!! the best bet is to select one lady as primary and let her select who she would like to work with. I am 65+ and one pop is the best I can hope for. But the stimulation overload of two ladies working together on one guy is worth experiencing at least once. Let Dallas pick someone. If you are in Seattle I can give you a couple of ladies that will make a memory you won't soon forget!!
The ladies here are pretty friendly and will no doubt be willing to guide you into that world. Try doing an ISO and ask the ladies to give your their information along with their favorite doubles partner. Some may have more than one.
If you're so inclined, you might also consider male female male or MFM sessions, they are not gay but do involve more contact than you might be comfortable with, but they are very fun especially for the lady.
I always say "I will fuck any gal here,if SHE wants me too....lol!!

It all comes down to good chemistry and connection between the gals AND the gent!!

I have done doubles with so many types of gals on here and in so many cities...I even got a chance to do a double with TsAutumnMarie....now all my doubles are fun to me,but that one was extra cool!!
I hate to say that I have not had the privilege of doing a double yet, but I really want to (as most guys do). I've always wanted to get two girls who would love to play not only with me but with each other. I want all of us to have a great time. So really focus on the communication and connection.
I hate to say that I have not had the privilege of doing a double yet, but I really want to (as most guys do). I've always wanted to get two girls who would love to play not only with me but with each other. I want all of us to have a great time. So really focus on the communication and connection. Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith

If you had lived in the 70's, especially during the disco era, your odds would have been pretty good.
Doubles can be quite rewarding and fun, but they can also be very demanding and overwhelming if you are not careful. So, here's my advice

1. The girls really need to be bi and into each other. Banging one while she eats the pussy of the other can be really hot, especially if you then move up to face fuck the one getting her pussy eaten.

2. Read some of the doubles reviews here and see what you like.

3. The double blowjob is everyman's fantasy. Most doubles ladies want to start there, but you cn blow your first load there if you aren't too careful. You may want to save that for the grand finale finish.

4. If you can, book the doubles for at least 2 hours so no one feels rushed. It usually takes the second hour for the second pop for me. Plus the girls will be more relaxed.

5. I usually start by directing the girls to start with each other. Watching them kiss and suck each others boobs before DATY can be very hot and you are free to get up close and participate. If they are laying on either side of you and have to do this over you, that can be really hot. Once, I had the girls start in 69, then I started analingus on the one on top while the one on the bottom was getting her going. That was a hot time.

6. Female Condoms can be great for switching from one to the other and back without having to change condoms.

7. Have an idea how you want to start, then let it flow from there. And be open to what the girls want to do, lay back, and enjoy the show that you can participate in. If you think of everything you want to do, you may run through the motions and not enjoy the ladies as much. Remember, this is not your last doubles. You can see doubles again. Enjoy the special treats before you.
Doubles = girls have to be Bi , I haven't check this off the list yet but the girls have to be into each other
bathwater,

as dallas rain and Danson&Highsmith posted...
"It all comes down to good chemistry and connection between the gals AND the gent!!"
"So really focus on the communication and connection"

so, before you follow anybody's advice [including mine] that says a provider-client experience "must include" or "has to include" some general or specific activity,
STOP IMMEDIATELY before going down a road someone else chooses for you.

my suggestion.
stop and think about what YOU want to get out of the experience.
  • wanna see two women engage in sexual delites?
  • wanna have two women fellating your cock for your sexual delites?
  • wanna fuck two women back and forth until everyone gets their sexual delites?
  • wanna just masturbate yourself as they stimulate, tantalize, and tease your body until you erupt all over yourself and/or them?
  • wanna have them blindfold you and restrain you to a bed or table or whatever and then tease and tease and tease you until you erupt all over yourself and/or them?
  • wanna have them be your submissives for the time period?

there are so many reasons one might want to get into a sexual escapade with two women.
and only YOU will know what you want.

once you figure out what you want, i suggest that you read up on threesome reviews in your area and see if any of the women interest you. and if you find one, i suggest that you contact her and see if you two can cum to a mutual agreement for a threesome [location, time, skills, age, looks, etc.]

oh, and i dont suggest going for any pair of women. they may just want to vacuum the benjamins out of your pocket [that is, they are they just for the money and not for your pleasure].

this from Woodford really sums it up [despite his #1 - #5]...
7. Have an idea how you want to start, then let it flow from there. And be open to what the girls want to do, lay back, and enjoy the show that you can participate in. If you think of everything you want to do, you may run through the motions and not enjoy the ladies as much. Remember, this is not your last doubles. You can see doubles again. Enjoy the special treats before you.

stop, think, research, then have a deliteful doubles time.

2011 was my year for threesomes/doubles - i think i engaged in 14 or so that year. there were only two that were way less than deliteful. most were w/ providers i had consulted w/ at least 2-3 times before the threesome.
and, unfortunately, almost all of those providers are no longer providing. but that's life in the hobby lane.

if you have premium access, you might want to check out this threesome session recently reviewed here in the dallas area.
Dandito's review of Mallory and Khaleesi:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1849505
  • Tarl
  • 10-02-2016, 09:14 PM
My worst double was one where the ladies spent more time on each other than me. I'll admit I'm a selfish bastard, I want that time to be all about me.

But chemistry is important, I don't want a tag team double where one of ladies is always on break either. They need to able to work in close quarters together. Bi is okay, so long as it isn't distracting.

I had one Triple where one of the ladies took charge and directed the other two, while she nibbled my neck and ears and said naughty things to me. Her hands were in constant motion with the occasional DFK or nipple in my mouth. Sorry for rambling off topic.
I've never had a less than amazing time with threesome (doubles). I've always known and had had sessions previously with one of the ladies. I always ask that lady if she has a doubles partner that she enjoys playing with.
In the last two years I've had 15 threesomes. 3 of them were BDSM style, with my regular lady directing the proceedings. They were a wonderful mixture of tease, denial, bondage, flogging and then gentle or wild love making.

The other threesomes were wild, intense, continuous sex. The intensity and excitement being continuous. The ladies making sure that I was the center, but we always switched around to play with each other.
For me, unlike a few of the previous posters, it is not about how many nuts I get. It's about the excitement and endorphin rush. I always do at least 2 hours and usually nut at the end.

Damn, I have so much fun!

In a few weeks, I have a 3 hour session with 4 ladies that are very experienced at playing together. I can't wait.

So, what I've found is that if it was about getting my nut, I can do that by myself . If I want an experience, one, two, three or for ladies with me is awesome.
I agree with Mic. For me also, it's about the fun. Not just popping a nut. And find it to be a very erotic adventure!

My first duo was with 1 bi girl. And I was still a dear in the headlights. Even some afterwards, LOL

Duos have seen to turn into my yearly birthday present to myself. I have done 4 total. 1 with both girls being totally bi and it was really hot! 2 with at least 1 bi girl and it wasn't bad. The last, I could tell neither was bi. But they did some LFK and boob/nipple play. It was still fun as both were hot ebony girls. And love me some chocolate.

If every one knows one another, and you're a single pop guy, 1 hour will get it done. But it will be a totally fun FILLED hour. Once you've experienced a duo with totally bi girls who are into one another, all others are pale in comparison. That is if you enjoy seeing girls pleasuring each other. If you're selfish and want to be catered to....any 2 girls will do. LOL Just my opinion.