Quality VS Quantity

I recently have had to add this lil tid bit to my advertisement,

Rates are non negotiable
If you can not accommodate my request please dont call me. I do not have any $50 specials so do not ask. If thats what you want go call a crackhead.

And it made me wonder do guys want a quality experience with a decent girl who is clean and fairly low volume or is it acceptable to go jump into a high volume "provider" and I use the word loosely who is comparable to a garbage disposal for extra low rates...

What is more desirable

A clean low volume provider or cheap rates?
I would think a guy would prefer a low volume clean type IMO The ol you get what you pay for , and who wants to be #13 ..
And it made me wonder do guys want a quality experience with a decent girl who is clean and fairly low volume or is it acceptable to go jump into a high volume "provider" and I use the word loosely who is comparable to a garbage disposal for extra low rates...

What is more desirable

A clean low volume provider or cheap rates? Originally Posted by JahiaraQ
I really don't think it's an either/or situation. I think there are providers of all stripes out there.

I think there are relatively high volume good providers out there that break the stereotype.

Where a lot of men are concerned, they are only interested in scratching an itch. If they can do it in 15 minutes for $50, they will. Guys like this probably don't care about volume.

There is a market for everything.

And you shouldn't take guys asking for a special so seriously. There are a lot of ladies out there that run specials and say in their ads for the guys to ask. If you don't want them to ask, just say, "don't ask about specials." Then if they do, hang up.
Makes good sense Charles, you are sooo correct!!
Rates do not figure into my determination of seeing a lady. I check reviews, her information and also check threads on this site. How ladies handle themselves in making posts on this site and their demeaner has a lot to do with my idea of would the lady make a good date or not. If I see all the qualities that appeal to me, the dollars are not a factor. I would prefer a provider that is clean and with relatively low volume, but that goes back to the above mentioned areas that if she fits in that category, I would be very interested low volume or not.

I looked at your rates and they not to high...If they want something cheaper head for the streets
Quality is Job One.
Rates do not figure into my determination of seeing a lady. I check reviews, her information and also check threads on this site. How ladies handle themselves in making posts on this site and their demeaner has a lot to do with my idea of would the lady make a good date or not. If I see all the qualities that appeal to me, the dollars are not a factor. I would prefer a provider that is clean and with relatively low volume, but that goes back to the above mentioned areas that if she fits in that category, I would be very interested low volume or not.

Top Originally Posted by topsgt38801
You see ONLY ladies that post here. Man, you're really limiting the pool of candidates.
I would prefer a low volume provider but like others I have been with some very good high volume providers as well. It depends on the lady really.

I think calling a lady that charges whatever she feels necessary to make ends meet is a little harsh. If you aren't in her shoes then how can you possibly know why she charges what she charges.
Cost and Quality have no relation what so ever. Nor does volume for that matter.
I am not sure what a low volume provider is. Is it 2 a day at the most? Is it 3 a day at the most? Do you consider 1 visit in the morning, 1 visit in the afternoon and 1 visit in the evening Low or high volume. Yes, I know that this is not an everyday occurance. I do not expect to be the only guest that day. She has expenses and needs to be able to pay her bills.

I do expect her to be fresh and clean.

Chipper
I am not sure what a low volume provider is. Is it 2 a day at the most? Is it 3 a day at the most? Do you consider 1 visit in the morning, 1 visit in the afternoon and 1 visit in the evening Low or high volume. Yes, I know that this is not an everyday occurance. I do not expect to be the only guest that day. She has expenses and needs to be able to pay her bills.

I do expect her to be fresh and clean.

Chipper Originally Posted by chipper
Good point Chipper, one girls low volume ( 2 a day) is another girls high volume that sees 2 a week.
I do not concern myself with how mant clients my ATF sees. Afterall, this is what she does for a living. If I concerned myself with this, one more than me would be too many.
I recently have had to add this lil tid bit to my advertisement,

Rates are non negotiable
If you can not accommodate my request please dont call me. I do not have any $50 specials so do not ask. If thats what you want go call a crackhead.

What is more desirable

A clean low volume provider or cheap rates? Originally Posted by JahiaraQ
IMO your addendum isn't real classy either...

"rates non-negotiable" is fine...the rest kind of screams drama...& there is kind of an unwritten rule that you don't take cheap shots at other providers with different pricing models or motivations...some things need not be said....

afterall, at the end of the day you are both selling the same thing....
I prefer quality, period. Volume has nothing really to do with it. There is no correlation between volume and quality. By quality, I mean a provider who is a) on time, b) reliable, c) fresh/clean for my visit, d) good reputation within the community, e) easy to communicate with prior to a date, f) maintains an impeccable appearance (i.e. looks the same for her last appointment of the day as she did for her first appt.) Personally, I don't care if I'm the 3rd client of the day or the 1st. All I expect is to have a session like I was her only client of the day. I think a better way to ask the question is like this. Do you prefer a streetwalker caliber provider, or do you prefer an ECCIE style GFE provider?