Welcome back SweetAterPie

Seems this is the appropriate forum to welcome back members who just never figured out when to STFU.

Welcome back Mr. Pie.
It may have been in very poor taste but we are still laughing, welcome back SweetAterPie. We are more than a little sick and twiested...
Actually it's the place to welcome back friends that are NOT being paid to pretend to like you. That's always nice.

Hey Wayward.
Gentleman, graci-Ass,
Londom, here is a program I have found quite effective for those nagging little aches and pains.
SweetTaterPoop RETURNS

Some of us really respect the creativeness of a deviant.
Yaaaaaaay! Welcome back, Mr. Pie!

Okay, I got all the information I needed. I am done here.
Actually it's the place to welcome back friends that are NOT being paid to pretend to like you. That's always nice.

Hey Wayward. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Hey London I have you on ignore, but just a quick question do you really understand just what it is that we all do here? Paid friendship seems kind of ironic or ill conceived as a jab, so are you not welcoming back taterpie or did you just miss me while you were gone dear?

I've always wanted to ask about your stage name, were you trying to invoke the image of being cold and miserable as what your clients could expect from you or how they would feel when leaving your tender embrace... just kidding of course London Rayne is a lovely name. The entomology of provider nom de guerre is just fascinating... we should have really angry sex someday it would be funny. I know you are completely smitten with Wakeup, so I don't have a chance with you, but we all have to dream.
...I've always wanted to ask about your stage name, were you trying to invoke the image of being cold and miserable as what your clients could expect from you or how they would feel when leaving your tender embrace... just kidding of course London Rayne is a lovely name. The entomology of provider nom de guerre is just fascinating... Originally Posted by Wayward
For your edimification (sic):

Definition of ENTOMOLOGY

: a branch of zoology that deals with insects

The word you were really attempting to use:

ETYMOLOGY

etyˇmolˇogy (-jē)
noun pl. etymologies -ˇgies
  1. the origin and development of a word, affix, phrase, etc.; the tracing of a word or other form back as far as possible in its own language and to its source in contemporary or earlier languages: in this dictionary etymologies are given in doubled brackets preceding the senses to which they apply
  2. the branch of linguistics dealing with word origin and development
this is not about London's friends that don't pay her to pretend to like them, or how all the women are smitten with Wakeup, or if Wayward is using some words incorrectly.

This is a welcome back to SweetAterPie, don't make me hit the RTM button for hijacking
Chainsaw Anthropologist spelling errors are kind of my reason for living but thancks for the help... entomology was pretty stupid. Normally we would retort with something clever about correcting spelling errors on a SHMB, but you are from Dallas so what would be the point.

I guess you didn't really want to welcome back SweetAterPie either?
Actually it's the place to welcome back friends that are NOT being paid to pretend to like you. That's always nice. Originally Posted by London Rayne
this is not about London's friends that don't pay her to pretend to like them, or how all the women are smitten with Wakeup, or if Wayward is using some words incorrectly.

This is a welcome back to SweetAterPie, don't make me hit the RTM button for hijacking Originally Posted by monkmonk

You sir,
are a man of class.
Welcome back Tater!!!
[/FONT]Definition of ENTOMOLOGY

: a branch of zoology that deals with insects

Umm........No. I thinck Waydaddy got it exactly right! ' Nuff said. I'd say we're done here. ..carry on...
At least somebody gets me... thanks OHW, now we are off to go work on our blog...