Encounter: GATSBY MEETS ORIANNA GREY DRESSED AS HARLEY QUINN FROM SUICIDE SQUAD!! And she wore the tie of course!! (PIX IN ROS!!)

Date: 7/12/18
Name: OriannaGrey
User ID:: 372514
Phone: 4692142443
Email Address: OriannaGrey@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.oriannagrey.com/ https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=372514
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas
Activities: Photos, GFE, DATY, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Short, Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description:
5’1”
115lbs
34B-27-39
Recommendation: Yes!!
This is one fucking hot sexy review, Gatsby. Orianna Grey looks very sexy, especially with her sexy tongue sticking out. Thanks for the story and pictures!

Awesome work! Keep it coming!!!
Nice Gatsby!!
You are the man!
...........brother, never let it be said that you don't cover the options far and wide.

Very colorful !
...........brother, never let it be said that you don't cover the options far and wide.

Very colorful ! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
I like to diversify
Great pix, Gatsby! Makes me want to watch the video!!
Great review ! Great pictures and a great role play ! Hope you gave her the costume so she can do this for me. Another great one for Gatsby ...
Great review ! Great pictures and a great role play ! Hope you gave her the costume so she can do this for me. Another great one for Gatsby ... Originally Posted by Jesone
She owns the costume bro so I’m sure she’d wear it for ya!
Very sexy!
Very sexy! Originally Posted by mavsman777
You back from your travels? OG definitely fits your spinner requirements
she looks like a good hot fuck.....and yes edging is awesome....only had it done to me once and I hit the ceiling when I came......
Nice review sir! She's a cutie!
bravo bud!
Very nice!
You should have Summersecret dress up as Harley Quinn since she resembles Margot Robbie