Sites down

Just me or is switter and skip the games down??
Skip the games working for me but it is real slow.
Switter seems to be fine.
Do you have to have a Twitter to get on switter?
Do you have to have a Twitter to get on switter? Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz

No. You just have to go to proton mail and create an account. Only way to log in on switter is via a proton mail email address and you’re set. it’s very easy to create an account on there. Takes about 2 mins or less.
No. You just have to go to proton mail and create an account. Only way to log in on switter is via a proton mail email address and you’re set. it’s very easy to create an account on there. Takes about 2 mins or less. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Ok thanks for the info. I didn’t realize I needed a proton email to set up switter. That explains why I couldn’t set it up.
No. You just have to go to proton mail and create an account. Only way to log in on switter is via a proton mail email address and you’re set. it’s very easy to create an account on there. Takes about 2 mins or less. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Ok thanks for the info. I didn’t realize I needed a proton email to set up switter. That explains why I couldn’t set it up.
So i just put proton mail in my google search?
So i just put proton mail in my google search? Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz

Here’s the link!

https://protonmail.com/
You have to make a protonmail email before you can sign up for switter!! Cause the proton is more private they say an .com is a u.s domain when u get proton make sure it is .ch instead of .com!