URL / Website: -
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Ferry St
Activities: AMP
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is slender about 5'6" tall with nice C cups. Soft behind.
Recommendation: Yes
Hope she lasts the day.
Hope she lasts the day. Originally Posted by T3ntickl3
What do you mean? High turnover?

The staff at Garden Home are always so very nice and provide such relaxing , soothing massage, let's keep it that way

The staff at Garden Home are always so very nice and provide such relaxing , soothing massage, let's keep it that way Originally Posted by ironman131
That must be in the ROS because I can’t see that part that he wrote.
Why would anyone say anything about the place in question? SMH
#19 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Women's Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
Why would anyone say anything about the place in question? SMH Originally Posted by Baconman
Nice, clean place. Friendly staff!

Nice, clean place. Friendly staff!

Originally Posted by austin88998833
Just in case you don't know this place is using a security camera taking your picture on the way in and on the way out.
Just in case you don't know this place is using a security camera taking your picture on the way in and on the way out. Originally Posted by woodman1144
The one and only perk of Covid...when I visited this week, I was wearing a mask and it was fine to do so! Masseuse was wearing one, too. I always was bothered by the camera, but this time, no bother at all.

Nice, clean facility...homey atmosphere...massage table linens were being cleaned when I left (I always wonder if massage establishments replace the linens or just "freshen" them. So, that was a good score for cleanliness.

The kink in my back was much improved. The lady was nicer than some have been in the past as well - kind spirited. I use multiple massage therapy establishments in central AR, and this is my favorite.