I have a Question for the GOP supporters in this forum

Since it's been 5 years and no GOP politicians have gone on record- with perhaps the exception of Ben Carson- but he's not yet a politician. Can guys like IB, Whirlaway, Loving Kayla and the rest of you tell me if you want to repeal Obamacare and replace/destroy it- what is the plan to replace it????

Please I want specifics on who is covered, what is covered, how it's going to be paid for, how it would be enforced/penalized.

I will wait for your responses- something tells me this thread will get little responses because you guys(GOP) love to criticize but won't give reasonable solutions.
You have to be kidding?

Is this a serious question ?

Are you making the phony claim that the GOP doesn't have any alternatives, that the GOP hasn't offered alternatives ? That individuals in the GOP haven't offered alternatives ?

BTW, I am NOT a member of the GOP. I don't support the GOP, although I do support Tea Party politicians in the GOP.
Here is a link to your myth buster...........

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapoth...o-health-plan/
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 12:21 PM
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...th-care-alter/

So, back to Hoyer's claim. He contends that the Republicans "pledged to introduce a bill to reform America’s health care system" but have failed to do so. That's incorrect in that there are dozens of GOP bills, including several that are highlighted on the Republicans' Web site. But he's right that the Republicans have not rallied behind a single bill the way they suggested back in June. That leaves the Truth-O-Meter stuck in the middle. Half True
You have to be kidding?

Is this a serious question ?

Are you making the phony claim that the GOP doesn't have any alternatives, that the GOP hasn't offered alternatives ? That individuals in the GOP haven't offered alternatives ?

BTW, I am NOT a member of the GOP. I don't support the GOP, although I do support Tea Party politicians in the GOP. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You are a filthy LIAR in so many ways- so now you are a Tea Party supporter? What happened to you being a Libertarian?
However, back to the question- there has NEVER been a bill proposed by the GOP- ask american they know about AHCA aka Obamacare and they know the details but ask them about the Republican plan- they are speechless. The republican plan is just do away with Obamacare and go back to the old system.

I wish it were possible that the GOP present their entire plan- I don't give a rat's ass if it's 1 page or 2500 pages- have dome pollsters take a poll to see wich one Americans like and heck congress pass the more "popular" bill.

You see WW I could care less if the DEMS or GOP draft a bill and pass it bottomline our HealthCare is fucked up and needs to be FIXED now.

Do I think Obamacare is perfect? No
Are their good things in the Bill? Yes

Solution Take out the Bad and keep the good- problem solved.

WW are you going to tell me their are no good provisions in Obamacare?

Oh by the way WW- there's a poll from CNN that states that if the Govt shuts down 69% of Americans will blame the GOP. Since you love polls find e a poll where Americans think the DEMS are the blame.
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 12:43 PM
here is the GOP proposal bottom line

It doesn't do much to reduce the uninsured population. By 2019, the number of uninsured would drop by 3 million, leaving 52 million nonelderly Americans uninsured. That means 83 percent of legal nonelderly residents would have insurance coverage by 2019, roughly the same as it is today. The Senate Democratic bill, by contrast, would reduce the uninsured to 31 million, or 94 percent coverage.

It might reduce consumer protections. The flip side of several of the Republicans' new consumer options is a decrease in regulation. If insurance policies are sold across state lines, critics say, there could be an incentive for insurers to locate in the least-regulated states, allowing them to scale back coverage. And the Republican bill, unlike the Democratic bills, doesn't specifically bar insurers from excluding pre-existing conditions, even though that policy has broad support in both parties.

Its idea of boosting high-risk pools for sicker patients may not be effective. The states that have tried high-risk pools in the past have not found them to be popular, largely due to the high costs for the consumer. In theory, experts say, such pools could be subsidized enough to make premiums low enough to be attractive. But it would be expensive to do so, and many experts say the Republican bill doesn't provide enough money to make them work. The Republican plan calls for $25 billion in funding through 2019.

It misses an opportunity to trim Medicare spending. Health care experts have long pointed to the need to rein in the growth of Medicare spending, because if nothing is done, it could eventually eat up an enormous share of the federal budget. The Republicans' current stance of protecting Medicare Advantage may be politically popular among senior citizens, but critics say it allows the most generously reimbursed portion of the Medicare system to continue unabated, effectively delaying the fiscal day of reckoning for the program. (While the Democrats do propose cutting Medicare Advantage, and while they would impose permanent reductions in certain payment rates to the tune of $229 billion over 10 years, some critics have called their approach too timid as well..

kinda like a fart with a lump in it ..
Here is a link to your myth buster...........

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapoth...o-health-plan/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I think what you are missing is an idea that the majority of folks would vote for. Of course there are all kinds of off the wall plans that would never pass as they are. Just like the one that did pass was that way at one time and when Bacchus did sit down with the Republicans and made the changes they asked for it should have passed bipartisan. It didn't because the Republicans blindside him, that's why acted like he did.
I don't think the AHCA as it is right now is the best answer but it is a start. That itself is something no other POTUS has been able or willing to do.
Obama was handed a bag of worms to deal with all round. Not just the healthcare deal. All in all he has done a good job in my opinion.
I think what you are missing is an idea that the majority of folks would vote for. Of course there are all kinds of off the wall plans that would never pass as they are. Just like the one that did pass was that way at one time and when Bacchus did sit down with the Republicans and made the changes they asked for it should have passed bipartisan. It didn't because the Republicans blindside him, that's why acted like he did.
I don't think the AHCA as it is right now is the best answer but it is a start. That itself is something no other POTUS has been able or willing to do.
Obama was handed a bag of worms to deal with all round. Not just the healthcare deal. All in all he has done a good job in my opinion. Originally Posted by slingblade
+100000000
I look at Obama's presidency this way- since it's football season imagine the Starting football QB(Bush) is giving everything he needed- a great offense line- great coach etc- but he gets in the game and throws 6 forced interceptions- has 3 fumbles and is now trailing 28-0 in the 4th quarter- the team puts a new QB(obama) in the game- now a lot of people(GOP- WW, Loving Kayla, IB, etc) all start bitching and say hey Obama if you don't win the game and lead us to victory it's your Fault.- That's the perfect scenario.

I am still waiting for Whirlaway to tell me how we should fix healthcare- and if he has the gnads I challenge Whirlaway to tell me who he has health coverage with because at might job I can surely tell him what''s covered and not covered bet he would be shocked.
American voters didn't vote for Obamacare; in fact, most americans oppose Obamacare.
You are an ignoramus.

Alot of the Tea Party support is from libertarian-minded individuals who support a smaller more constitutional Republic; return powers to the state and down size the role of the federal government in our lives. It is not a contradiction to be a libertarian, a constitutional conservative AND support Tea Party candidates.

You are a filthy LIAR in so many ways- so now you are a Tea Party supporter? What happened to you being a Libertarian? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 02:07 PM
American voters didn't vote for Obamacare; in fact, most americans oppose Obamacare. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

BRILLIANT !!

American voters don't vote in congress .... try and remember that Mr Obamaway
You having a difficult time following the thread discussion slow boy...................?
Is there anybody in the USA that is denied health care?

If you go down to any one of the County Hospitols in Harris County, (Houston), the waiting room will be full of people who, by all accounts, will not pay one cent for the care they will receive.

Can you give me an example of one person who was in need of some type of health care but was denied it when they went to a Hospitol?

People are getting "health care" confused with "health insurance". President Obama is always saying, "11 million uninsured". That is not the same thing as saying "11 million denied health care".

Don't get me wrong. I am for Obama Care, because as a businessman, I believe it levels the playing field among competing businesses. The health insurance I give to my employs as part of their benefit package comes right out of my yearly profit. Now, the guy down the channel that is able to low ball because he gives nothing to his employs will be forced to at least offer minimum coverage, or at the very least pay the penalty.

But to my knowledge, there is nobody in the United States that is denied basic healthcare.
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 02:27 PM
Is there anybody in the USA that is denied health care?

If you go down to any one of the County Hospitols in Harris County, (Houston), the waiting room will be full of people who, by all accounts, will not pay one cent for the care they will receive.

Can you give me an example of one person who was in need of some type of health care but was denied it when they went to a Hospitol?

People are getting "health care" confused with "health insurance". President Obama is always saying, "11 million uninsured". That is not the same thing as saying "11 million denied health care".

Don't get me wrong. I am for Obama Care, because as a businessman, I believe it levels the playing field among competing businesses. But to my knowledge, there is nobody in the United States that is denied basic healthcare. Originally Posted by Jackie S
that's the part I dont get ... the right constantly bitches about the freeloaders soaking up tax $$ at county hospitals, now they bitch if the freeloaders aren't freeloading and have health insurance they pay part of themselves ..

republican logic is some weird shit ...
The guy down the channel can still offer lowball health insurance under Obamacare, so how does that "level the playing field".........

And the small business (under 50 employees) is exempted; how does that level the playing field ?

Answer: Obamacare doesn't level the playing field.

What DOES LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD ?

Answer: An insurance system that embraces free markets and empowers the consumer ! The OPPOSITE of Obamacare !!!!!!!!!!!!