Obamacare Sign Up Experiences Thread

Did you sign up for Obamacare today? How'd it go? Did it cost more/less than you thought it would? What are your thoughts and expectations going into full Jan 1 2014 healthcare-wise?

BTW, I'm interested in real experiences, not punditry.
System is overloaded with applicants. Glad I've got more than two hours to sign up! This is worse than the first day of the new IPhone.
Then you posted this thread in the wrong forum........................

I too am interested.........see my questions about the sign up process here:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=861115

Did you sign up for Obamacare today? How'd it go? Did it cost more/less than you thought it would? What are your thoughts and expectations going into full Jan 1 2014 healthcare-wise?

BTW, I'm interested in real experiences, not punditry. Originally Posted by gnadfly
  • Laz
  • 10-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Tried to register to see the plans and prices. The website is not functional.
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 11:16 AM
people hate it so much you cant get in ....

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/23578463/...e#.UksCkr4o73g

step 1 of the rightwing horseshit that's been flowing like a flooder river for the last year? will drown them in their own horseshit
For a change, Whirly is trending DUMBER THAN SHIT!
Flooded with illegals and freeloaders looking to scam American taxpayers (for more freebies); it will become worse than food stamps and obama phones...........
How does the site prove they are enrolling only US citizens?

Are they doing e-verify checks on every one ?

And if Jose Cuervo lives in south Texas; how does the system know that Jose isn't signing up six relatives in Mexico who need heart by pass surgery?
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 12:21 PM
How does the site prove they are enrolling only US citizens?

Are they doing e-verify checks on every one ?

And if Jose Cuervo lives in south Texas; how does the system know that Jose isn't signing up six relatives in Mexico who need heart by pass surgery? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

e verify is shut down because of the shutdown you moron ... why don't you apply and find out
And if Jose Cuervo lives in south Texas; how does the system know that Jose isn't signing up six relatives in Mexico who need heart by pass surgery? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
wouldn't Jose Cuervo be under the "big business delay" ?
Well, Whirly, I guess you were right again!

LMAO!
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 12:35 PM
hint for the dumbasses ...

your SS # on the application tells the government everything they need to know

figure that one out republicans
Tried to register to see the plans and prices. The website is not functional. Originally Posted by Laz
Thanks Laz. Had a similar experience today. Still wasn't working as of an hour ago.
hint for the dumbasses ...

your SS # on the application tells the government everything they need to know

figure that one out republicans Originally Posted by CJ7

Yeah, kinda like the fake SS number that illegals use to file taxes and get loads of refunds by claiming a shit load of kids? Is that what you are referring to CBJ?
I like the warning label. "That if you use the product the price could rise significantly"....LOL