Well? Follows is a generic gun control message

To save time for our radical lefties here I have taken the liberty of giving their words a number. Just pick the number and save some time.

1. It was the TEA Party.
2. It was Boehner.
3. It was Ted Cruz.
4. It was a gun with an innocent person attached.
5. It was a maniac with a gun.
6. It was an unarmed woman who was shot by the GOP.
7. There wouldn't have happend if Obama had his way.
8. We need more gun control in the city with the strickest gun laws in the country.
9. We need to ban guns.

10. I'll wait until I hear all the facts.....before I blame the NRA.

Your welcome and no charge for the service.
Damn this is a cluster fuck. The videos I have seen looks like a Key Stones Cops movie. One cop car slammed into another injuring a couple of over enthusiastic cops. The woman in the car was summarily executed by some over eager cops when a stand off was averted by blowing away the terrified woman. The spin cycle is in progress as we wonder what the hell happened.
  • CJ7
  • 10-03-2013, 03:14 PM
To save time for our radical lefties here I have taken the liberty of giving their words a number. Just pick the number and save some time.

1. It was the TEA Party.
2. It was Boehner.
3. It was Ted Cruz.
8. We need more gun control in the city with the strickest gun laws in the country.
9. We need to ban guns.

Your welcome and no charge for the service. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

what service, was there a question associated with the list or do we guess ?

Well? Follows is a generic gun control message

thanks for your service, dumbass
Grade schoolers follow instructions better than CJ.
  • CJ7
  • 10-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Grade schoolers follow instructions better than CJ. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Teachers give better instructions, janitors, not so much
CJ7
The thread is about the shooting in DC today.
Right now it looks like the police shot an unarmed mother and child. They missed the child (since they took the child away, we can only guess at that). Death by traffic stop?
was her intent really just to drive through the WH gate? ...maybe she just lost control of her car.
The DC Metro chief has carefully not mentioned any thing about the woman and any gun she might have had. At this time it appears all shots fired were by police or SS. Now we know why the Homeland Security people bought so much ammunition. They need lots of range time.
  • CJ7
  • 10-03-2013, 04:21 PM
CJ7
The thread is about the shooting in DC today. Originally Posted by tucson
figured that out from your initial response, thanks

however the janitors multiple choice answers were so far off base I felt compelled to ask
HAHA, no unity yet, but no doubt people are getting pissed off.
  • CJ7
  • 10-03-2013, 04:26 PM
HAHA, no unity yet, but no doubt people are getting pissed off. Originally Posted by nwarounder

gee, that was classy.
I have no knowledge but a gut feeling is the woman was confused and drove into a place she shouldn't have been. When faced with 20 armed officers yelling different commands she panicked. I at one time was accosted by 4 officers yelling different things and just set with my hand on the dash. One was yelling don't move another was yelling get out of the car. Still another was yelling raise your hands. I have a CC license so they knew I had a weapon. I was taught in CC classes to put your hands on the sun visor and set still. I have several friends that are LE and they are human like the rest of us. One shot by one officer leads to all of them shooting. As I remember a case in Nevada a guy with a CC license was shot down in the parking lot because he didn't obey six or seven different commands.

1. It was the TEA Party.
2. It was Boehner.
3. It was Ted Cruz.
9. We need to ban guns.

Your welcome and no charge for the service. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

None of the above dipshit.
When will Obama's war on women stop?