Since Covid Scare Have You Noticed Less Swallow & More Spitters?

🤫..?
Im sure some are not quitting the desire to keep going & going until ..
But then naturally..
Spit
T
I'm sure others might be enforcing CBJ..

Are CBJ's even as much fun though?

I vote bbjs & spit..🤫
Since covid french kissing has become as rare as BB
  • Typo
  • 01-18-2022, 06:16 AM
Since COVID began, it's been much more difficult to get an appointment. As far as swallowing or spitting is concerned, I'm not sure why that would be an issue since COVID is primarily transmitted via respiratory means, not generally by contact.
Hell... it's hard enough to find a provider who allows cim with spit, let alone swallow. And I don’t see providers who perform cbj only.

The providers who I regularly see have not reduced their services (dfk, bbbj, bbbjtcws) due to covid.
I always think if you find a girl who swallows she's a keeper. I dated a girl for a while who didn't like cim, fuck that. Im lucky the Mrs is always ready to take cim, and she always swallow with a smile. Life is way too short to not enjoy it. It goes both ways I love to swallow every drop of grool I can from a woman.i would never say no.
After Covid I did agree to full penetration & cream pie from one regular & it was ����..Awesome I still masturbate remembering.
THE ONLY SAD PART IS I THINK "Hobbyist" may have bragged because now even today an hour ago as a matter of FACT I had one 2 time visitor ask for bb.. & that was totally YMMV after years of seeing the other I allowed & am A-OKAY from seeing It was a few weeks ago & have been tested all good .
But the risk was with the thrill & only like with that client?

Where strict YMMV was practiced .

? I think like everything that's good yet bad in moderation?
After Covid I did agree to full penetration & cream pie from one regular & it was ����..Awesome I still masturbate remembering.
THE ONLY SAD PART IS I THINK "Hobbyist" may have bragged because now even today an hour ago as a matter of FACT I had one 2 time visitor ask for bb.. & that was totally YMMV after years of seeing the other I allowed & am A-OKAY from seeing It was a few weeks ago & have been tested all good .
But the risk was with the thrill & only like with that client?

Where strict YMMV was practiced .

? I think like everything that's good yet bad in moderation? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
lol

And the BB requests you get via DM are only going to go up now.
covid and bbbj not an issue, plain out contact is what will get you, get vax'ed and party on
Not me my regullars take the load shot down their throat. Can't get enogh!
  • BLM69
  • 01-19-2022, 06:29 PM
Since covid french kissing has become as rare as BB Originally Posted by Oilrig
I don't french kiss hookers, but BB options are out there