How many of you have use or try

Female condoms?
I normally carry them and was actually introduce by a hobbiest years years back....
I find many many guys aren't familiar or heard of it or has try it...

I find that either guys love it or they hate it..I find that it accommodate very well smaller or larger penis

I introduced it to many ladies that were participating to my Libero Paradiso events in Canada..Some of them use almost only them

Have you try them?Did you like it ?If not why?

Bisous Victoria
Tried it once...loved it! Keep asking other providers if they would accommodate, but so far only one here in LR
Tried it once...loved it! Keep asking other providers if they would accommodate, but so far only one here in LR Originally Posted by TechOne
Really that is too bad they can be easily found on amazon if you can't find in local adult store...Wonder why it couldn't be accomodate

Ladies have you tried it or use it?If you don't like it ..The reason why?

VJ
Here is one discussion on that subject from earlier this year - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1641217
Here is one discussion on that subject from earlier this year - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1641217 Originally Posted by biomed1
Oh thanks for pointing it out... Sorry i come late for the party
No Problem - we are here for discussions & other things!
I absolutely love them! They are the best.
I'll use them only if the guy can stand to listen to me complain for 60 full minutes
I think I'm going to try them out. Never used them before but I'll try almost anything once
I'll use them only if the guy can stand to listen to me complain for 60 full minutes Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Remove the first ring and insert it with a dildo lol...That will do
Haven't tried them.

Why: Not sure, looks difficult, and I'm a bit of a goof troop...lol.

Lisa
I haven't used a dildo since I was a teenager lol
I 'm still a virgin when it comes to female condoms
but I'm looking forward to getting my cherry popped.
I'll use them only if the guy can stand to listen to me complain for 60 full minutes Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
That's kinda what I've heard about them, the woman
gets no enjoyment out of it and that would suck.
That's kinda what I've heard about them, the woman
gets no enjoyment out of it and that would suck. Originally Posted by ccrider
Feels like a parachute hanging out of me. I'd rather let a guy hate fuck my throat than use a female condom