Pussification of Arkanss Eccie Male Membership

• MrGiz
  • 04-13-2016, 09:14 PM
The Arkansas "CoEd Discussions" forum of late, has highlighted the recent, humiliating, castration / pussification of the Arkansas Eccie Male Membership!

How can you Male Dawgs not call a spade/whore/ghetto-gutter-cunt a spade/whore/ghetto-gutter-cunt, whenever & whoever she is, posts; confirming the title? Why Not???

Rocky... please spare me the "respect for the feisty/intelligent femme BS"!!

A ghetto-gutter-cunt is a ghetto-gutter-cunt... PERIOD!!! * Too many Arkansas Male Dawgs are validating, promoting, celebrating, and cheering-on their sleazy celebrity existence!

I am calling shame upon male members who promote, encourage, celebrate, and cheer-on such ghetto-gutter-cunt behavior.... Line up , take account , be proud, and let everyone know who you're fuckin'.

Eccie ain't a pimple on ASPD's Ass...

j m o, of course!
'Ghetto-gutter-cunt'? That's a new one. Just out of curiosity, where is this coming from?
Ha
Said it before and ill say it again. Im not ashamed to say i love watching these dirty ho catfights. Its good entertainment and i love how you ladies always end up pulling your tits out in these threads or brag who gives the best head. Shame on me.
There is at least one guy here that has called her out on her NCNS and outing ways. But I'd agree, not nearly enough. Perhaps they are voting with their silence to her. But I'm not holding my breath.
There is at least one guy here that has called her out on her NCNS and outing ways. But I'd agree, not nearly enough. Perhaps they are voting with their silence to her. But I'm not holding my breath. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
So, being relatively new to the board, I guess I'm not up to date on all the gossip and drama... am I missing something?
You are missing a lot but I'm not gonna go back and dig out the threads for you. Pm me if you are interested. You must be really new because part of this went down very recently.
JdeHog - Since your new I recommend you just strap on and enjoy the ride. Eccie is a great place to meet good, safe & qualified providers.

... You may also want to avoid the drama and sniping that sometimes takes place between providers and sometimes hobbyists. It can be entertaining but eventually just becomes annoying. If you are like me you will find that some of the personality traits that emerge takes away from the fantasy and you will simply avoid certain providers. As I said... strap on and enjoy the ride. Overall fun place to meet and engage in fantasy...
As a low-volume hobbiest who has been around for a few years, these little dust ups happen from time to time. Its sort of an annual cleansing, a couple of ladies or a couple of hobbiests get into a war of words and then everything calms down, or someone "retires" and then shows back up a few months later. I just go with the flow and try to stay out of the fray. A lot can be learned in those dust ups by sitting back and watching who says or does what and who is willing to take the high road and who is willing to go too far.
  • MrGiz
  • 04-14-2016, 09:16 AM
I'm not talking about any one girl... Guess it's just me, but all the trash talk being slung around gets old quick, and doesn't impress me. If some of you guys like it or get turned on by it, you're in the right place.
Said it before and ill say it again. Im not ashamed to say i love watching these dirty ho catfights. Its good entertainment and i love how you ladies always end up pulling your tits out in these threads or brag who gives the best head. Shame on me. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I'm with you bro!
Said it before and ill say it again. Im not ashamed to say i love watching these dirty ho catfights. Its good entertainment and i love how you ladies always end up pulling your tits out in these threads or brag who gives the best head. Shame on me. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I'm not talking about any one girl... Guess it's just me, but all the trash talk being slung around gets old quick, and doesn't impress me. If some of you guys like it or get turned on by it, you're in the right place. Originally Posted by NTJME
Can't get this shit on T.V.

I did learn a new word JELLY!

I mean I'm not a ghetto one but I am the cunt
Sorry for the trash talking and using the word cunt NTJME...
As a low-volume hobbiest who has been around for a few years, these little dust ups happen from time to time. Its sort of an annual cleansing, a couple of ladies or a couple of hobbiests get into a war of words and then everything calms down, or someone "retires" and then shows back up a few months later. I just go with the flow and try to stay out of the fray. A lot can be learned in those dust ups by sitting back and watching who says or does what and who is willing to take the high road and who is willing to go too far. Originally Posted by ar2for2

I too have been around for a minute and " for the most part " stay above the fray. It is sad to see the cat fighting but it is part of the real life human nature part of things. I do however love this board and have always found it to be the most valuable tool for my "tool".

I mean I'm not a ghetto one but I am the cunt
Sorry for the trash talking and using the word cunt NTJME...
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
That is one hella sexy pic but alas...... still no taint! I'm wanting to taste it more than ever now!!!!!