Crazy Night at The Bar

Gotta love NWA. At the bar with my bestie Ginger and got to feel up a chick with new fake boobs in the ladies room. Two other ladies joined in and we all showed our tits to each other. Night's just begun! More drunken stories coming soon!

Who wants to join?
Danielle's losing.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (110.6 KB, 241 views)
If you come, you have to be prepared to show us your titties. Or comparable goodies.

That drunk chick in the bathroom had nice ones. I should've taken a picture!!
Saw a guy kiss another guy as a lost bet
Who is the mysterious ghost liker on eccie? Every thread, every post. Who are you? Ninja is it you?
Come on DR! I've seen you drink and I know you can keep up with Ginger. Or are you worried she's trying to get you drunk and take advantage of you?
Danielle Here

Phone died, sorry. But I'm trying to keep up. I have brain freeze!
Oldest excuse in modern times.
which bar?
PEEEEE emmmmm sent
Oldest excuse in modern times. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Our excuses match our professions.
Who is the mysterious ghost liker on eccie? Every thread, every post. Who are you? Ninja is it you? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Nope I'm just lurking... If I'm not allowed to see boobs I'm not gonna like the post... Lol
Nope I'm just lurking... If I'm not allowed to see boobs I'm not gonna like the post... Lol Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
If you show us yours, we'll show you ours.
Nope I'm just lurking... If I'm not allowed to see boobs I'm not gonna like the post... Lol Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I'll show you mine if you buy me a drink!

Btw phone is charged!
Cheap date alert lol