Massage

And by massage I mean I've my neck out of alignment. So should I hit a massage parlor? Not looking for extras, but I'm sure I wouldn't turn them down either. Pms welcomed
Makes no sense. You're either looking to bust a nut on/in a girl or your not.
With the severity of my neck trouble coupled with the low back trouble. I honestly couldn't care less either way as long as I can get my a good massage that relieves my neck
Instead of looking for a hooker, shouldn't you be looking for a chiropractor? Probably a better choice, and cheaper...
Chiropractor in the morning. Last time my neck got out of whack it took 3 visits a week for 2 months. But it kept me in line since December.
Most of the massage I get are crappy. Let's be honest, I'm there for L1,L2, L3.
Ya, a 30 second leg rub followed by hj or bj to completion. That's the "massages" you will get here.
Thanks for the info singletons layer. That's the kind of info I was looking for. I've had some pretty good massages out in Tulsa and up in pa only massage I've had here in Arkansas was an ex girlfriend a few years back, I didn't figure her husband would want me showing up
Sara at SRC is truly an excellent masseuse. For me personally she's one of the best I've been to, and a s a onus she is pretty and sweet.
Yeah Swedish always done good. But it will probably be awhile before I'm back out there