Anderson & 183 girls have stolen my goggle voice number and are trying to pass as my girls.

Hello gentlemen,

I just recently found out that some girl named Kinzzie and her friend that work off of at the 183 location address is 223 w Anderson lane have stolen my Google password and have contacted some of my clients. I want to apologize because these girls are obviously not top quality material. My girls are all well reviewed all are classy fit and good-looking. Apparently the girls off 183 and Anderson Mill are not that great of quality since they have to pretend to belong to my group. I'm located off of downtown Austin. If you have any other problems contacting my girls please make sure that the address you go to is not 223 w Anderson lane. I noticed many people have negative things to say about those girls specially that Kinzzie girl. They obviously don't have good enough returned clientele to focus on that they have to try and steal ours. If you by any chance have contacted any of my girls 🔴Ashley 🔴Lily 🔴Angie🔴Barbie🔴Leah lee 🔴kimmi have gotten something less than too quality email me. Send me a pic of your booking with my phone number and showing that address and I'll make sure to make it right.
Is it Anderson Mill or Anderson Lane? I know there's been a jack shack operation off of 183/Anderson Lane for a long time but not sure about Anderson Mill.
  • tzv13
  • 08-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Anderson Lane doesn't hit 183. It runs parallel to it.
It's that girl kinzzie. She's at the the address provided on the thread. She txt that address to a client off my number and that how I found out. That guy was trying to see lilly and kinzzie or angel whatever Her name is or was never clarified she wasn't lilly. She claims it was a mistake and her friend Desire did it but you have to log in with my name and password. They clearly knew what they were doing. Both places are associated and owned by the same guy. I used to work there years ago.
Anderson Lane doesn't hit 183. It runs parallel to it. Originally Posted by tzv13
My bad, I meant Anderson Square which runs into both 183 and Anderson Lane. There is or was a jack shack located in that area behind Cap City Comedy Club.
Oh and its burnet and 183. Those girls are all fake use fake pics and don't even clarify who they are when booking. You book a 10 and you get a 4
  • tzv13
  • 08-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Oh and its burnet and 183. Those girls are all fake use fake pics and don't even clarify who they are when booking. You book a 10 and you get a 4 Originally Posted by ZoeNURU

That's messed up Zoe.
It suxs for you guys. You think you're talking to me and booking with my girls but you're booking trash. I apologize if this has wasted anyone's time or if anybody has seen the wrong Lilly of Angie. I just wanna make sure you know I'm trying my best to be an honest provider and bring quality girls to you.
  • onei
  • 08-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Serious question: How were able to access your password?
I allowed kinzzie or angel to work with me thinking she could be trustworthy. I gave her access to my password and my clients but eventually decided my place wasn't a place for her. She never got in to my acct until I guess yesterday her and her friend contacted some of my girls because they're acquaintances asking how work was and realized my girls have more biss than they do and decided to log in to my acc to steal clients and pass as my girls. It's my fault for thinking someone cam be honest and not Fk you over in this biss but obviously ppl are always gonna sabotage the competition when they're doing better than they are.
Ok iam confused, u said they are trash but you hired them initially? Right ? And you only hire hot chicks 10s as you call it . But now because they screwed you over hey are automatically a 4. Interesting... Maybe your just sore that they stole customers. My suggestion Zoe is change you number and dont get the board involved in this bashing. It would be different if you didn't know them but it sounds like he said she said an lots if potential risk and drama for members. You might have to start over because seems a bit fishy now. I sure wild not book until smoke clears. Pick better girls. Can you imagine if they stole your info what could they do with ours.
No, I. gave her the opportunity to better her self by working with me. There's a diff. You can try and Polish a turd but it's still a piece of shit. I'm a nice girl. Sometimes a bit too nice who tried and help someone who needed work. And I never said I hire hot chicks. I said fit and classy. Don't put worlds in my mouth babe. This was not a bashing session. This was a "hey if you thought you booked one of my girls and didn't get them let me know and I'll make it right" don't confuse the situation. What mentio with you book a ten and get a four is based only on reviews posted by previous members who have visit that location.
I've taken steps to secure that this doesn't happen again. and I don't think keeping this off or on the board was a negative thing I was simply informing people who might've gotten ripped off or gotten a switcheroo that my girls are real they look like their pictures and if they did not get what they expected that I will make the situation right. I appreciate my customers I take care of my customer, all of the people who have seen me can agree to that. This is not a make drama bullshit it's a make a right situation. and I'm definitely not "sore"as you say for someone stealing customers from me that's a pretty childish. My girls have plenty of work that part of the problem is irrelevant.
I think your judgement of people and this issue you raised brings a serious concern to light.

Can you be trusted with any information personal in nature if you screen? I would think having access to a Manager's Text Logs would be rather informative.
Money and HOs...same old