MORE BAD NEWS .... New Housing Starts up 15% last month.

OK boys ... Bitch about this.

http://www.latimes.com/business/mone...,1734477.story

Must be the new bunkers the Chicken Littles are building!

Well done, Mr. President!
OK boys ... Bitch about this.

http://www.latimes.com/business/mone...,1734477.story

Must be the new bunkers the Chicken Littles are building!

Well done, Mr. President! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn't know StupidOldFart and Whirly were building a bunker especially for all of the Chicken Littles! Will it be located behind I B Bunkering's Chicken Little Coop?
No it is a high rise large enough to house all the wingers on this board so they can be pushed around in there wheel chairs and complain about the union help...
After 4 years of nothing, the Commerce Department reports an increase in housing starts. For this we should be grateful, and reward our lying President with another 4 years. Sorry. Too late. Too many lies under the bridge. Can't even be sure the Commerce Department is telling the truth, since other cabinet offices have trouble in that area.

It ain't going to help.

It ain't going to help. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Correctumundo StupidOldFart, there just ain't no help for you! Your transmission is stuck in reverse! Either fix it and move forward or get the hell out of the way!
Double post
Too many lies under the bridge. Can't even be sure the Commerce Department is telling the truth, since other cabinet offices have trouble in that area.

It ain't going to help. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Actually new home construction has been trending up for a while now.

But I figured you'd be rooting for America to lose again. You're worse than Mitch McConnell. Do you have a big old scrotum neck like Mitch?

PSSSST! Trust NOBODY!
I sure as hell don't want America to lose. If it's true, it's great news. It's just too little, too late to justify Obama's programs and lies. If I truly wanted America to lose, I'd be supporting Obama.
I sure as hell don't want America to lose. If it's true, it's great news. It's just too little, too late to justify Obama's programs and lies. If I truly wanted America to lose, I'd be supporting Obama. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well I think you have been the voice of optimism on this board, Whiny. Im so happy you're pulling for America. The question is ... WHAT are you pulling?
Thank you, SEE, for proving my point. Assup is once again a victim of "premature jubilation".
Glad to see you too are getting together for a can of tuna and Tang in the bunker...

LMAO @ dipshit survivalists.

That blog doesn't disprove the numbers, but pisses on the positive news. Kinda like both of you.
That blog doesn't disprove the numbers, but it does piss on Assup. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a blithering idiot... Howzabout you tell us what you do for a living? Editorial cartoonist? Nucular Fizzicist? Ambassador to DIPSHIT land?

WAAHHH! WAAHHH! WAAHHH!
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider