Losing Control

I found that lately I have been losing a bit of self-control. I will be sitting in a bar or in the car, couch or by the pool and start thinking about a recent encounter.
As I recall the events of my favorite romp I let out a growl, or a moan, or "Mmmmmm" or simply say under my breath 'oh that Assssss!' ! And I don't even realize I'm doing it until somebody says 'Excuse me?' or 'Did you say something?".

Seems to be happening more and more. Am I the only one? LOL. Funny I guess. But I just can't help it! Fucking smiling like the devil thinking about sex when I'm supposed to be taking care of RL business...Suddenly I just go 'Mmmmmmm...yeah!' and smile!

Maybe I need more sex? BAAHAHHAHA!

Peace
PK
Looks like that tranny left a good memory for you!
Where is the review?!?!
I would say that for any of us to be members here, we all have that same issue. Just can't get enough!
Looks like that tranny left a good memory for you!
Where is the review?!?! Originally Posted by Snake Pliskin
What the fuck are you talking about?
Are you just some pimp-troll or do you actually try to add to a discussion?

Seriously, I wanna know. because all you have done since you joined is troll and spout utter bullshit.
Were you dropped on your head too many times as a baby or just too many XXTRA chromosomes?

Do tell

PK
Here is the Chick that Pliskin Pimps out....
Now you know why 'the pimpster goes by 'Snake".

PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg 812bb5397b1eb79dd613c89bff543878.jpg (85.0 KB, 183 views)
  • iggy
  • 09-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Loki, he is a blight on here. he should crawl back down what ever hole he came out of.

I agree with you some providers put a smile on my face, for days. Couple you and I both agree on.

iggy
Funny though you should have this pic in your collection. Hhmmmmm
Did you give her (eh-em) a reach around?

Here is the Chick that Pliskin Pimps out....
Now you know why 'the pimpster goes by 'Snake".

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Funny though you should have this pic in your collection. Hhmmmmm
Did you give her (eh-em) a reach around? Originally Posted by Snake Pliskin
AB-So-FUCKING-lutely!!! I'm good like that
PK
SP,

I'd encourage you to reevaluate your posting

DD
Loki, he is a blight on here. he should crawl back down what ever hole he came out of.

I agree with you some providers put a smile on my face, for days. Couple you and I both agree on.

iggy Originally Posted by iggy
That's what I mean, except lately my smile actually has volume! That others can hear. LOL
And for what its worth, NOT from a mediocre encounter...to be sure

Peace
PK