Considering Albany ….

So, gentlemen. I have been considering Albany for a frequent getaway for myself to find some fun with some of you fine gentlemen. I usually get up to Syracuse fairly frequently but have been thinking about expanding my horizons. If you'd be interested in me adding Albany to my list of destinations please send me a private message and let me know. I look forward to making some new friends in your area…..
Having recently seen this beauty guys urge her to visit Albany. She is a must see.
My schedule usually doesn't allow me to set appointments in advance.....but if the stars align, would love to see ya
You guys are wonderful, and I appreciate it. From the looks of my messages I definitely need to plan a trip! I'll work that into my schedule here soon. It'd likely be a Friday-Saturday visit.
You guys are wonderful, and I appreciate it. From the looks of my messages I definitely need to plan a trip! I'll work that into my schedule here soon. It'd likely be a Friday-Saturday visit. Originally Posted by tinylatina

I also look forward to meeting up, will b a spicy time for sure, kisses..... all over
Kira you two would get along great
have a nice trip
I also look forward to meeting up, will b a spicy time for sure, kisses..... all over Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
I cannot wait! I agree. I think we are going to have a sizzling, hot time together! I appreciate your hospitality, pretty lady. I'll try to get a date set in the next week or so....