Backpage goes off the deep end ?????

We all know it is a bargain basement generic site but wtf?

1- the fake spammy stupid ads?????
2- the filtering of ads and the dumping of many in an end link recent ads??? Wtf???

I am not one to post lately but wow this is a blow to this voyeuerist adventure????
We all know it is a bargain basement generic site but wtf?

1- the fake spammy stupid ads?????
2- the filtering of ads and the dumping of many in an end link recent ads??? Wtf???

I am not one to post lately but wow this is a blow to this voyeuerist adventure???? Originally Posted by Mtnliving
Oh and I forgot - it seems like a smoke screen to muddy the waters to make it hard to filter what is real and bs - to quote the Talking Heads - Puzzling Evidence??
Does anyone know why or has it gone the way of nr?
Yeah - because they stopped charging for ads. Now anyone can post anytime, anything, as often as they want. They used to charge per post. I am wondering if not charging removes some of the legal liability.
They are no longer charging at the moment because Visa & Mastercard will no longer process their payments. I think the only payment method they can do at the moment is bitcoin. My guess is that it will stay free until they get the payment issue sorted out or have an "easy" way to do bitcoin.