direct tv

anyone else with direct tv having problems today?
anyone else with direct tv having problems today? Originally Posted by chizzy
I think most of them are having intermittent problems. I dumped Verizon and went to a streaming service. It’s spotty but a lot cheaper.
I use Directv Stream, and have had zero issues today.
No issues with FIOS other than the ridiculous cost.
No issues with FIOS other than the ridiculous cost. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I feel your pain, we dumped everything but internet. An antenna on the roof gets all the local stations/networks, most in HD, plus about 40 other channels. Between that and a mix of paid and free streaming services there’s no lack of stuff to watch.
Had issues last night trying to watch pens game, basically I couldnt
I got Cue Streaming. It’s $59 a month. You get over 500 channels. It has some glitches but my Verizon package was $180 for less channels. So I put up with occasional rebooting. Plus, the clickers are too complicated for my wife to use. She’s at my mercy on what we watch!!!!!!!!
I haven't had too many issues with DirecTV. At most I've had to reset the lil' box attached to the TV when it'd lose connection.
I recently picked up an OctaStream Elite Max. I haven't had a chance to hook it up yet, but it seems like it's going to be a good way to cut the cord. A good friend of mine has been using this device for over a year now and swears by it. I've seen it in action and it is quite impressive. Just ridiculous amount of content available. Live, replay, on demand, streaming and DVR. It was a little pricey, but I'm hoping it will be worth it. Given what I pay Verizon every month, the return on investment will be quick if it works as advertised.
I recently picked up an OctaStream Elite Max. I haven't had a chance to hook it up yet, but it seems like it's going to be a good way to cut the cord. A good friend of mine has been using this device for over a year now and swears by it. I've seen it in action and it is quite impressive. Just ridiculous amount of content available. Live, replay, on demand, streaming and DVR. It was a little pricey, but I'm hoping it will be worth it. Given what I pay Verizon every month, the return on investment will be quick if it works as advertised. Originally Posted by Big Stig
If it doesn’t, try Cue streaming. All you need is a fire stick. It can be a little quirky but you have access to about everything you need for $59.00. You can cancel it anytime.

https://mycuestreaming.com/landing_p...0102/Home.html