Randy Andy is going down!

why did I think you were meaning prince andrew
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 11:51 AM
Was Prince Andrew as good a friends with Trump as Jeffery Epstein was?
Was Prince Andrew as good a friends with Trump as Jeffery Epstein was? Originally Posted by WTF
I doubt it. The Queen walked behind Trump when he visited. First time in history that happened. Trump kicked Epstein out of Mara Lago. Clinton flew on the Lolita Express to Pedo Island. And, Jeffie had that cool painting of Clinton in a blue dress in his NYC condo!!!!! Sorry I’m being mean to you. Hit the RTM.

Now, are you going to comment on Cuomo, who was directly responsible for 1000’s of deaths in NY?
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 12:46 PM
I doubt it. The Queen walked behind Trump when he visited. First time in history that happened. Trump kicked Epstein out of Mara Lago. Clinton flew on the Lolita Express to Pedo Island. And, Jeffie had that cool painting of Clinton in a blue dress in his NYC condo!!!!! Sorry I’m being mean to you. Hit the RTM.

Now, are you going to comment on Cuomo, who was directly responsible for 1000’s of deaths in NY? Originally Posted by bambino
Trump kicked Epstein out because of a business deal....not because of what you think.

In fact Trump knew about Epstein and said nothing.

You do remember about Trump bragging about how they both liked beautiful women except the Epstein like them a bit on the ***** side.

May I suggest you discontinue L****** Express and **** Island. They are pointing for that kind of talk.
Trump kicked Epstein out because of a business deal....not because of what you think.

In fact Trump knew about Epstein and said nothing.

You do remember about Trump bragging about how they both liked beautiful women except the Epstein like them a bit on the ***** side.

May I suggest you discontinue L****** Express and **** Island. They are pointing for that kind of talk. Originally Posted by WTF
Do you mean because Trump outbid Epstein for a deal in Florida? Seems like Epstein would have been pissed at Trump. Did you RTM me already? I didn’t mention a forbidden topic. But as the hooker board lawyer you think you are, I’m sure you presented your case. Because I’m mean to you.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 01:11 PM
Do you mean because Trump outbid Epstein for a deal in Florida? Seems like Epstein would have been pissed at Trump. Did you RTM me already? I didn’t mention a forbidden topic. But as the hooker board lawyer you think you are, I’m sure you presented your case. Because I’m mean to you. Originally Posted by bambino
Well Trump gets mad at anybody dare try and outbid him. So yea....that was why Trump kicked Epstein out of his club. Trump knew about the other shit and didn't care.

I already told you I was pointed for being mean to you!

Either you cried or you have a secret admirer that does not want anyone joking with you. If it wasn't you it was probably lystylad....he stalks me like a panther.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 01:15 PM

Now, are you going to comment on Cuomo, who was directly responsible for 1000’s of deaths in NY? Originally Posted by bambino
Look....I've said Cuomo should be gone a long time ago. Not for a few thinned skinned girls or even those initial elderly deaths.....but for the attempted cover up of those deaths.

You're messing with the wrong poster junior. I don't toe the line for either party.

I do think Cuomo should be usher out at the ballot box though....just like Trump was.
I don't toe the line for either party.
Originally Posted by WTF
now see here son, now that, I mean that son, made me laugh
Well Trump gets mad at anybody dare try and outbid him. So yea....that was why Trump kicked Epstein out of his club. Trump knew about the other shit and didn't care.

I already told you I was pointed for being mean to you!

Either you cried or you have a secret admirer that does not want anyone joking with you. If it wasn't you it was probably lystylad....he stalks me like a panther. Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe I’ll RTM you for hijacking the thread. I had nothing to do with your points. But you’re trying hard to get me pointed. So, you don’t care if Cuomo sent people to their graves, only that he got caught.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 02:05 PM
Maybe I’ll RTM you for hijacking the thread. I had nothing to do with your points. But you’re trying hard to get me pointed. So, you don’t care if Cuomo sent people to their graves, only that he got caught. Originally Posted by bambino
Rtm away....obviously won't be your first time.

If you're not smart enough to understand wtf I said.. your not worth me making it even simpler.

I was trying to keep you from getting points....but go ahead and talk about it if you think it's ok. I own you during political debate but I'm not your daddy.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2021, 02:08 PM
now see here son, now that, I mean that son, made me laugh Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Well wtf do you know....you're finally seeing the point of this forum!
May I suggest you discontinue L****** Express and **** Island. They are pointing for that kind of talk. Originally Posted by WTF
Hmmm... strange how you want to hush up this topic. You must have been an Epstein pal.

So how many times did you fly to Orgy Island on the Lolita Express? What name did you use on the flight logs? Did you pose as one of Slick Willy's secret service agents?

Rtm away....obviously won't be your first time.

If you're not smart enough to understand wtf I said.. your not worth me making it even simpler.

I was trying to keep you from getting points....but go ahead and talk about it if you think it's ok. I own you during political debate but I'm not your daddy. Originally Posted by WTF
I don’t need you to help me with anything. You’ve been banned more times than me and for longer periods. As for RTMs, you don’t seem to understand that people RTM people who have nothing to do with the post. That seems to fly right by you. And I would bet that Yssup Rider is the RTM King and you aren’t far behind. I actually know that Yssup was #1. But you keep deflecting on Cuomo. Try to stay on topic.
Well wtf do you know....you're finally seeing the point of this forum! Originally Posted by WTF
I as recall you had once upon a time held out hope for an in flesh reunion of sorts

all I know is, if that happened, I'd be ok after I cold-cocked you, then I'd drink a beer over you as you laid there and maybe take a piss

and don't make any untoward use of the word cold-cocked