Why is the UN recruiting in NYC?

Because the UN is HQ'ed in NYC:

That's a year and a half old, predates COVID. My friends and I rolled over it when it was happening, it's a nothingburger. It's for missions in proper 3rd world hellholes, not aspiring 3rd world hellholes like NY.
Id like to see us kick the un out of our Country. They are anti U.S. anti democracy!
Id like to see us kick the un out of our Country. They are anti U.S. anti democracy! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ignorance rears it's ugly head!
Ignorance rears it's ugly head! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
When I saw you posted I knew you wouldnt disappoint!

un is the topic. They think that the world should answer to them.
Id like to see us kick the un out of our Country. They are anti U.S. anti democracy! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Here here!

Defund the UN
Fuck the UN
Fuck the EU
Fuck the CCP
Fuck 14 Eyes

America First
From Lin Wood tonight

Mr. Shaker here again!

No black helicopters yet! Ha!

But I have verified that the photos I posted earlier of the transport of a UN military vehicle were NOT from 2016 or 2017.

The photos were taken last Friday by a Patriot who served several years ago in our military between 9 and 10 a.m.

The transport was being followed by a white Suburban and was headed in the opposite direction from the Charleston port.

My followers have informed me of similar sitings in recent days of UN vehicles in North and South Carolina, Kentucky, and Virginia.

I am NOT trying to get you riled up to start looking for black helicopters.

I am suggesting that you keep your eyes open for UN vehicles in our country until we know exactly why they are here. Demand answers.

Oh, I verified that there is no manufacturing facility for these vehicles in the Charleston area.

Just sayin.’
dark winter
We get a glimpse of it every time you post.
It's not my place but you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You can always get educated.