A true American hero.

OP, I'm not exactly sure what that stupid drunk driving loud mouth bitch has to do with politics.
Precisely, other than she’s not white, which as we all know, gets the blood to boil in’ around hyeah.
It has to do with the distain the left has for law enforcement. This Biden voter not only kills a cop on the job but she is totally unfazed with what she did. Like they say about alcohol, it causes you to speak the truth. This piece of shit has totally bought into the left wing narrative. That you DNC and MSM. This is on you and you too McCain.
You allude to stuff that doesn’t exist.

A lot.
Shell find some discrimination loophole to use!

I just cant understand why lefties are so quick to guard these terrible people. Very sad!
thats one boozy woman of color. drinking alcohol does tend to fuck up a person's perspective of the environment.

she's nasty when drunk. once the alcohol fog lifted, she apologized later in the article.
thats one boozy woman of color. drinking alcohol does tend to fuck up a person's perspective of the environment.

she's nasty when drunk. once the alcohol fog lifted, she apologized later in the article. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Kinda like Hillary and Pelosi. Mean drunks.
Interesting to see who doesnt want a story like this reported! Just doesnt fit their narrative/agenda!
Interesting to see who doesnt want a story like this reported! Just doesnt fit their narrative/agenda! Originally Posted by winn dixie
what was surprising that the newspaper put the photo of the boozy woman of color up.

there is something differently but similar and with a twist.

heres a boozy woman of color from Las Vegas. she's anchor woman for Fox 5. Police found her nude in her car.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2795388...ed-asleep-car/

Shell find some discrimination loophole to use!

I just cant understand why lefties are so quick to guard these terrible people. Very sad! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Because they are truly stupid people. This bitch took the life of a Police Officer just to end up ruining her own. Hatred has a tendency to do that.
Just looking for an answer, not related to this thread.

Why do Cops who stop you, always ask where you are headed, where you are going? Like what difference does it make, I'm stopped for a brake light that is out, why do you ask me that?

Are they trying to judge you by your response? See if you act nervous? See if you can, and will answer with confidence? I find it strange.
Just looking for an answer, not related to this thread.

Why do Cops who stop you, always ask where you are headed, where you are going? Like what difference does it make, I'm stopped for a brake light that is out, why do you ask me that?

Are they trying to judge you by your response? See if you act nervous? See if you can, and will answer with confidence? I find it strange. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He stopped you for a Brake Light right? He was asking to see if you are a responsible enough motorist to be heading to Auto Zone or some other Auto Parts Store to get a bulb. Now did he Ticket you or let you go on a warning?
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...gm4-story.html Originally Posted by Ripmany
Incredible. Ididnithitnuthin'. Does she have provider status on eccie?